Conservatives falling for their own fake Antifa accounts

Reported for the C word

Not surprised coming from a smart mouthed pussy like you.

You're the kid who talked shit for no reason, probably to his own "friends", and then ran to the teacher or his parents when he got slapped.

Not surprised coming from a smart mouthed pussy like you.

You're the kid who talked shit for no reason, probably to his own "friends", and then ran to the teacher or his parents when he got slapped.

This is the internet AKA America, not the UK, we all agree not to use the C word because our ladies don't appreciate it.

This is the internet AKA America, not the UK, we all agree not to use the C word because our ladies don't appreciate it.

You have no idea what women like or appreciate.

I guess it can't be weaponized autism without the autism.

I just asked the two ladies in my office what they thought and they said you're wrong.

Riight.

Who are you kidding, you probably puke in your hand everytime you have to speak to them.

Actually, who am I actually kidding, you have no job.

They are definitely spoofing ANTIFA, that doesn't mean ANTIFA doesn't actually believe this shit.

ANTIFA will tell you exactly what they believe if you do some research on it. If ANTIFA is already ridiculous, which it is, then fake Twitter accounts are not necessary.

If you have a good argument against ANTIFA then you don't have to lie to make your point. I've said the same thing about both political parties (and their followers) for years. A lot of the time people ruin a perfectly fine message by lying or exaggerating.

It is truly just getting hard to tell the trolls from the real ones because they're both fucking crazy.

I'm on my phone so that pic isn't making much sense to me. Also not a 4chan guy.

I'm not here to call bullshit I just really want to know how people can discredit a Twitter account, or find out if one is "fake".

I totally understand. Usually you can confirm that something is fake because it is attributed to a group or organization that does not even exist. They are usually connected to other accounts for other groups or organizations and retweet each other's posts.

Even President Trump has read tweeted completely fake statistics from completely made up organizations without checking the source.

A pretty good rule of thumb is that if something sounds absolutely ridiculous at least check the source before you believe it or share it.

Back