Conservative commenter and CNN contributor Amanda Carpenter's incredulous tweet on Defense spending

what is NY right? Who said NYC was the capital of NY?

Your exact words

“You cry about one city, NYC”

Since I don’t live in NYC, I don’t know what you’re talking about, I live right outside the capital.

Your exact words

“You cry about one city, NYC”

Since I don’t live in NYC, I don’t know what you’re talking about, I live right outside the capital.

And you implied that I said NYC was the capital of New York because I called it one city. I don't even, I mean...

And you implied that I said NYC was the capital of New York because I called it one city. I don't even, I mean...

You accuse my of crying about nyc.

My complaints are about Albany.

I’ve posted multiple times that I live outside the capital, hence I can only assume you don’t know what the capital is, or you’re just plain mistaken as usual.

This is why I ignore the bulk of your posting btw. Its a waste of time.

You accuse my of crying about nyc.

My complaints are about Albany.

I’ve posted multiple times that I live outside the capital, hence I can only assume you don’t know what the capital is, or you’re just plain mistaken as usual.

This is why I ignore the bulk of your posting btw. Its a waste of time.

And? What is the point of you being near the capital? The fuck are you even talking about? A broader picture was brought forth, and you spoke of a single city, then started talking about Albany being the capital of NY. Good god.

And? What is the point of you being near the capital? The fuck are you even talking about? A broader picture was brought forth, and you spoke of a single city, then started talking about Albany being the capital of NY. Good god.

Look, you can deflect all you want. You said I complain about nyc and you were wrong.

Look, you can deflect all you want. You said I complain about nyc and you were wrong.

You are the one who brought up NYC. Goddamn. I was talking about the fact that red STATES take up much more government money than they produce, and have, on average, more problems with drug addiction. Jesus.

????????

Our strong military will be what keeps us from ever falling to another nation. The only thing we have to worry about is if open borders, anti American leftist policies destroy us from the inside.

An unsustainable military is the biggest strategic risk facing America.

Back