Conor's UFC contract

ChangeIsComing

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Due to all the recent BS news found myself curious as to what his current contract details are, I recall he signed a big contract within the last year or so, but cannot recall the details, interested to know how many fights he has on it.

Anyone have the specific's? and aside from being cut, I assume that it being a Zuffa contract that it is Iron clad.

BTW used search function, nothing came up.

Memo to future UFC superstars: sign short-term contracts.

No one knows the specifics. I saved you some time because I'm a nice fucking guy.

If Conor has the same basic contract as the disclosed Alvarez one then the UFC only has exclusivity on MMA fights. Wrestling grappling Muay Thai and boxing are not covered.

Only reason fighters don't do wrestling or kickboxing or boxing is because they'll get buttfucked in the future.

I doubt Conor has a different basic contract, only thing he will have different are the fight bout contracts with payments, media and PPV.

10,000,000 dollars plus 20,000k Reebok pay for championships and Bonus rooms moneys which is usually about 1,000,000 dollars or more depending on promotion and payperviews buy rates.

Source: Non whatsoever.

No one knows the specifics. I saved you some time because I'm a nice fucking guy.

I've seen two UFC contracts and as a lawyer with 20 years of experience I'm pretty certain Conor has a boilerplate contract with certain modified financials.

Since he was signed about the time of Alvarez would have been then he's got the same leaked contract plus attachments stating he gets a shit load more of money and fight extensions. Nothing else.

If Conor has the same basic contract as the disclosed Alvarez one then the UFC only has exclusivity on MMA fights. Wrestling grappling Muay Thai and boxing are not covered.

Only reason fighters don't do wrestling or kickboxing or boxing is because they'll get buttfucked in the future.

I doubt Conor has a different basic contract, only thing he will have different are the fight bout contracts with payments, media and PPV.
I dont know. Conor gets alot of stuff the other fighters just dont get. Its not implausible to think he also has exclusivity written into his contract for all the extra shit he gets.

It takes a little effort to find the Alvarez and Randy contracts and I can't be fucked to do it again twice today.

Sure... let me call Dana.

200w.gif

if anyone has conor's contract just post it in this thread

k...thanks

No they specifically ban you from competing in other combat sports. Maybe BJJ is all but you ain't going to box for nobody if you is in the FC. They ain't even want Fedor in Sambo Tourneys.

I dont know. Conor gets alot of stuff the other fighters just dont get. Its not implausible to think he also has exclusivity written into his contract for all the extra shit he gets.

MMA exclusivity. We've seen the standard UFC contract. There is no reason Conor would have a different basic one.

And the other shit he gets is attachments and bout contracts and tweets to Dana.

It takes a little effort to find the Alvarez and Randy contracts and I can't be fucked to do it again twice today.
Yeah already found them, interesting though...so If Conor is allowed to box...how would UFC prevent that? Promoters clause I guess?

Not familiar at all with legal terms etc...lol

If anything related to boxing was in a ufc contract, it would likely be considered unenforceable due to the Ali act....

No they specifically ban you from competing in other combat sports. Maybe BJJ is all but you ain't going to box for nobody if you is in the FC. They ain't even want Fedor in Sambo Tourneys.

Nope.

I read the contract today.

Exclusivity for MMA.

Did you read what I wrote?

Fuck it:
1. The Fighter hereby grants to ZUFFA the exclusive unrestricted worldwide right to secure, promote, arrange and present any and all mixed martial arts contests (individually, a "Bout" and collectively, the "Bouts") to be engaged in by Fighter during the Term (as defined herein) and any Extension Term (as defined herein), including all rights to stage each Bout and to sell tickets of admission thereto (the "Promotional Rights") and to exploit the Ancillary Rights (as defined herein) to each Bout in all media, now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...k-inside-the-ufcs-top-secret-fighter-contract

Conor competed in a BJJ tournament in Portugal as a purple belt whilst contracted to the UFC, I'm sure of it.

Back