Conor's striking coach: “It’s whatever fight makes sense,the biggest draw will get the chance"

Fair enough. But when your fighter is absent from MMA for so long that most of the sport is just annoyed with him, giving answers like this is unwise. It accomplishes exactly nothing except pissing off all but your most stalwart fans.

Try to rub the game the right way instead. We didn't need this response for the 5 millionth time. We get it - Conor says we can't have nice things except by his rules.

So his coaching staff should shut up about him until he calls them and says he actually wants to fight. They're only putting more distance between the MMA public and their team. But that's my take.
But that's kinda like asking them to lie to you, I for one wouldn't buy it if they suddenly changed tune and started playing the game like you ask.

He's bigger than any belt. Conor still has all the negotiating power. The UFC needs him. He'll fight whoever makes him the most money. Fuck a belt. The belt isn't going to buy you more Bentley's. Conor bless.
Conor would not be where he is without the belts he refused to defend while healthy.
#defendorvacate

Last edited:
It never gets old. GG is right.

P0QFEvK.gif

"Waiting for the right draw"
...sounds like he already got some offers by the UFC.
But not willing to take them...

Sounds like cherry picking to me

And who is to blame for that? "Hey Conor we know you have been active, and made us more money than anyone in company history, but go ahead and box for 100 million, We expect you back fighting 4 times in 11 months, for 3 mil a fight plus PPV points in no time" Uhhhh yeah.. UFC fucked up his whole career in the UFC if you ask me..

Good thing he won 2 then. <Lmaoo><JonesDXSuckIt>
The second was not earned.....Keep thinking otherwise. Edit: The first was the Midget belt...Doesn't even count.

ALL the female Champs defended....Conor on the other hand?
Keep worshiping a Coward, as a grown adult at that.

Guy and his camp have lost all touch with reality, they're coming off like a poor parody.

Sadly what is over is his activity. He is too rich to care.. He probably had a 5 or 6 year plan to make 100 mil. Then the UFC let him make that in 1 night.. Now his motivation is gone.. They fucked up so badly allowing the Floyd fight. They probably regret it every day..

Better to ask the court system for updates on Conor's future than his coach. Conor's not doing shit until he faces his criminal charges and deals with his legal problems. UFC is not going to book any fight for Conor and just end up with Conor in prison and unable to attend.

Just line up the Nate fight and be done with it. Shit, have them box, who cares?
I don't understand why Conor is worried about his opponent. He draws at this point because he's Conor, not because of who he's scrapping.

They could line him up against nearly anyone and it will draw similar numbers so why fuck around? Give him jobbers and he never loses again and his fans can jerk off to it forever, everybody gets rich, everybody is happy.

Better to ask the court system for updates on Conor's future than his coach. Conor's not doing shit until he faces his criminal charges and deals with his legal problems. UFC is not going to book any fight for Conor and just end up with Conor in prison and unable to attend.
No way he ends up in prison, but you are right they would never announce a fight before he's appeared in court in June, announcing a fight would be a good way to actually get him tossed in jail, judges can be snidey and would look at that as disrespect.

But that's kinda like asking them to lie to you, I for one wouldn't buy it if they suddenly changed tune and started playing the game like you ask.
Or just say "we have no comments on Conor since we have other fighters who have fights and Conor is not currently scheduled to fight. If you want to know his plans hit him up..."

i would buy that and it would be better.

Is this the same striking coach that was shocked Floyd Mayweather Jr. used boxing strategy? <Lmaoo>

The haters come out in full force every time there's a McGregor thread. Look at em all, triggered af. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back