Conor's striking coach: “It’s whatever fight makes sense,the biggest draw will get the chance"

So many triggered fools lol
Yes,chance to fight Conor,the man is right.

"We are running a lottery and ___ could be the big winner!"

Fight or fuck off, Conor, kindly.

And can we stop interviewing his yes men? Who gives a shit what Roddy and Kav have to say about MMA? Or anything for that matter?

And aren't they still saying the SAME thing they said 365 days ago? Why do ppl keep interviewing them? They're as cringey as Colby.

At least Conor used to fight but these two could really just not speak to the public and MMA fans would only be better off for it. Even Conor's twitter shit is tiresome.

But Roddy? Seriously?? Still talking about red panty night? MMA fans don't want to hear about panties. Fight or fuck off, kindly.

Guy and his camp have lost all touch with reality, they're coming off like a poor parody.

Khabib is waiting. He is the fight to be made but we all know Conor wants nothing to do with him. I bet he wants to set up a catch weight with DJ. That is more of what he is about.

I thought he was mad at Khabib? I think he tried to look tough because he knows he will never fight him. I guess in his mind it is better to confront him with a bunch of friends rather than one on one in the cage.

Uh-oh - and MMA fan who is "triggered" by a jackass trying to hold two belts hostage for going on 2 years!

So easily triggered! What will get him next, I wonder?? If he destroys a card by injuring several fighters on it with glass???

both Roddy and JK have fought, Roddy was actually one of the top fighters from Ireland for a while
I mean MMA. I mean ppl we MIGHT think want the fw and lw divisions to run smoothly. I mean ppl we might NOT think are just roadblocks/obstacles to our enjoyment of MMA.

Neither of them have ever said anything about MMA worth listening to. "Red panty night" was funny back in the days when Conor was an MMA fighter. These endless variations by his coaches are Colby-level.

Uh-oh - and MMA fan who is "triggered" by a jackass trying to hold two belts hostage for going on 2 years!

So easily triggered! What will get him next, I wonder?? If he destroys a card by injuring several fighters on it with glass???

Man when you're forced to write "triggered" posts two posts in a row you know that no matter what you thought you are actually a child.

So you'll find LOTS of company on these boards....

They should consult Schlub for advice on who is the biggest drawl

I mean MMA. I mean ppl we MIGHT think want the fw and lw divisions to run smoothly. I mean ppl we might NOT think are just roadblocks/obstacles to our enjoyment of MMA.

Neither of them have ever said anything about MMA worth listening to. "Red panty night" was funny back in the days when Conor was an MMA fighter. These endless variations by his coaches are Colby-level.
yeah both fought in MMA
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/John-Kavanagh-3944
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Owen-Roddy-14908

you are just making shit up about them now, neither JK or Roddy are even close to similar with Colby

"Waiting for the right draw"
...sounds like he already got some offers by the UFC.
But not willing to take them...

Sounds like cherry picking to me

Conors gonna fight that pull out artist that just decisioned an inactive #11.

Then probably get a late replacement cause Khainjured either get an owie or is taken to the hospital again for trying to cut to a weight he can barely fuckin make.
I think it's funny how triggered Khabib has gotten you.
If your Hero would have done his fkn job, he would not have been stripped TWICE.
There's only one fighter you should be sour at.....That's Conor. He has made his fan base look like fools (yourself included).

yeah both fought in MMA
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/John-Kavanagh-3944
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Owen-Roddy-14908

you are just making shit up about them now, neither JK or Roddy are even close to similar with Colby

I'm not saying similar. I'm saying they are as cringey. Kav is like the cringiest guy in Ireland. His DNA is over 50% smug and that's shitty.

Roddy just needs to convince Conor to fight somebody or stop talking. I have nothing against Roddy except the whole Conorism as a religion thing. It's sad.

Man when you're forced to write "triggered" posts two posts in a row you know that no matter what you thought you are actually a child.

So you'll find LOTS of company on these boards....

Back