Conors reaction to not having to defend his belt against Tony and not get choked out

Lol, I love you guys realizing UFC is not some amateur, bush league, follow the rules type Olympic organization, but rather, a ruthless cash sucking machine that gives 0 f's other than making money. Business is ruthless - Wake up. Conor singlehandedly saved WME from a failure of a year with his fight against Floyd, esp with GSP's return being a relative failure & selling less than suspended JBJ's fight vs Cormier, and WME did not even have to lift a finger or spend a dime.

So, good luck with keeping on feigning your contempt, and good luck thinking your PC web rage will force a billion dollar corporation to it's knees and force them to punish their only billion dollar asset; "It's not fair....Tony....ducked Franie...Muh Values...WAHHH!....back of the head against Dustin...McConnieMcTapper...Boycotting UFC<CryingCormier.Gif>"

Meh, it was more fun to hate conman while the majority here still loved him. Now people are finally opening their eyes. He was always given a a relatively easy path to both titles cause he's dana's moneymaker. It's all downhill from here for connie i'm afraid. The pressure is already getting to him, hence his absurd behavior. Ferguson and khabib will likely maul him if those fights ever happen... we saw Conor gas vs nate without having to wrestle once. Imagine what happens vs khabib lol. Let him be stripped. We need champions that want to defend, and face the best in the division. and lol at that guy in this thread calling him p4p after we saw him get knocked out and choked out with zero defenses lol, and needing a majority decision vs the weaker Diaz brother. Even if he had 2 defenses it would be laughable calling him p4p. fucking noob.

At least if they ever need to clone McGregor they can get his DNA from wisdom blows' throat.

Bigger stacks of cash from any dumb fuck who paid for that Floyd fight.

Yeah, a lot of those dumbos, huh?
Around million, if I'm not mistaken?

But you're surely smarter than them. Uh huh

giphy.gif
Who Conors fan base ? I agree.

Actually yeah I am smarter I didn't watch that sorry if your not.

I look at the way you post and your elegant use of words "your" and "you're" and come to the conclusion that you're not smarter than my left pinky toe.

Grammar Nazi or not - but someone that is caught by Grammar Nazi and makes mistakes like this, surely cannot consider himself "smarter than millions".
Well given that I didn't waste $100 on a Conor vs Floyd fight. I'd say that right there is proof enough.

Haha holy shit man the old you sound poor comeback. What's next I'm in mom's basement try something original.

Nah you probably have your own room. Maybe you share it with your little sister and she uses your sherdog account.

View attachment 300077
Conor is GOAT and double champ. Deal with it haters. You can spam all these meaningless threads as much as you want, but Conor still is recognized as GOAT from majority of people. 50 shertard haters opinions are meaningless. 2 belts, 21 million instagram followers and over 100 million net worth speaks for itself.

This coming from someone who can't even count to two properly, lol.

Back