Conors reaction to not having to defend his belt against Tony and not get choked out

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

It's been over a year now since he won, and has not defended, a single time.

Long overdue for him to be stripped, AGAIN.

Enough with this BS.

The second I saw this all go down there was no doubt in my mind he did this with the purpose of being suspended.

The second I saw this all go down there was no doubt in my mind he did this with the purpose of being suspended.

Yeah, because otherwise UFC could've been able somehow to force him to fight...while he has more money than other fighters combined.
Right.

Shut up.

Floyd is already the lineal UFC LW champion

Conor McGregor will forever be known as the biggest joke in UFC history.

He has 4 fights left on contract. strip him and Let him actually earn LW shot this time.

I would not be upset with a #8 like Kevin lee first since he tied a #6 Diaz as a starting point. Then trilogy, If he gets past that. #3 Baboza. Then TS.

God, I can't wait till he fuckin' brains Ferguson and his shit defense, so you obsessed freaks shut up for a week. But of course after that, he will be ducking Khabib.

jon-jones-ufc-200-removal-tears.jpg
Conor is GOAT and double champ. Deal with it haters. You can spam all these meaningless threads as much as you want, but Conor still is recognized as GOAT from majority of people. 50 shertard haters opinions are meaningless. 2 belts, 21 million instagram followers and over 100 million net worth speaks for itself.

Yeah, because otherwise UFC could've been able somehow to force him to fight...while he has more money than other fighters combined.
Right.

Shut up.

That's the point retard.

They can't force him to fight. He didn't want to have to further duck any more top contenders, so he made sure he got suspended instead.

View attachment 300077
Conor is GOAT and double champ. Deal with it haters. You can spam all these meaningless threads as much as you want, but Conor still is recognized as GOAT from majority of people. 50 shertard haters opinions are meaningless. 2 belts, 21 million instagram followers and over 100 million net worth speaks for itself.
248dfe7aa04b6897f52b3f8066ef45c9.jpg

They can't force him to fight. He didn't want to have to further duck any more top contenders, so he made sure he got suspended instead.

This is the most idiotic assumption ever, than can enter only the brain of a really small child.

Didn't want to duck contenders. Suspended himself.

Yeah, Right.

It's been over a year now since he won, and has not defended, a single time.

Long overdue for him to be stripped, AGAIN.

Enough with this BS.

Conor McGregor will forever be known as the biggest joke in UFC history.

He has 4 fights left on contract. strip him and Let him actually earn LW shot this time.

I would not be upset with a #8 like Kevin lee first since he tied a #6 Diaz as a starting point. Then trilogy, If he gets past that. #3 Baboza. Then TS.

Mr Tapout never did chicken dance.

He's scared.

giphy.gif

nah I doubt that, it was 100 percent emotions that had him jump in the cage, it wasn't a pre planned event that he followed thru with, it was heat of the moment to fucked up for his own good and he now has a serious god complex where he thinks hes bigger then anything around him. Its going to be a huge crash and burn scenario for conor.

Back