Conor's Punching Power Is So Overrated

I actually work, train, make music, art, and enjoy my life. Your bitterness is apparent even through the keyboard. Why do the haters always make it sexual? There's this thing called projecting.

Look it up.
This! dude instantly went into living with mom and having sex with men. He is very unhappy with himself

LOL I love Eddie, but he gets rocked in every fight. Chin isn't very durable, good recovery though. And comparing 4 oz mma gloves to 8 oz boxing glove shows how much you know about either sport.

Wonder what you said about the match before the fight.

When did I compare glove sizes? We're talking about the McGregor's power. What other evidence would I use other than MMA fights?

"His chin isn't durable, good recovery though"

Man, you guys really have no idea what you're talking about.

I actually work, train, make music, art, and enjoy my life. Your bitterness is apparent even through the keyboard. Why do the haters always make it sexual? There's this thing called projecting.

Look it up.

You are the one that came at me. Therefore you are the one projecting since you have deep love for McGregor. Why else would you take the energy to direct an insulting post towards me about seeking help unless you are deeply bothered by the fact that criticism is being made towards McGregor?

You outed yourself already. Me? I am just entertaining myself on here while I am sitting in my air conditioned office. And with that I was able to master some random stranger's emotion to the point that he would respond with a self projection of how angry and sad I made him.

And you asked why do haters always have to make it sexual right? Well, the answer to that is because of how you come off as if you are his boyfriend.

You posted the thread you fucking idiot.

Don't expect an echo chamber of support when you spew bullshit.

BUT BUT BUT....Why you so mad though?

You reply to my thread with an an attempted insult because my thread emotionally affected you.

I mean look at your avatar. You are clearly a McGregor cheerleader to the point that you feek he can go to another man's sport and beat him there.

Also your screenname suggests that you are a homosexual, this combined with the fact that you are clearly a McGregor groupie. Annnd there you go.

Its called denial and latent homosexuality.

That reverse psychology mumble jumble is something that only queers uses just so they can imagine a heterosexual man being a queer in hopes that they can have more options in selecting a sexual partner.

If that makes you sleep better at night than so be it. Cupcake.

Also your screenname suggests that you are a homosexual,

It's the name of a submission you fucking n00b.

Oh yes, I'm so mad! That darn KingCobra (snake in the grass) really ruined my day!

<36>
That reverse psychology mumble jumble is something that only queers uses just so they can imagine a heterosexual man being a queer in hopes that they can have more options in selecting a sexual partner.

You seem to know a lot about being gay. I personally don't care if anyone is gay. Not sure why you would unless you're a self hating one.

Having a great day little snake.

Conor's power is probably average for elite boxers, so yeah he's going to need a miracle to win this.

He could get KO'd after being toyed with; but he will feel like a massive winner when he deposits nearly $100 million in his bank account.

It's the name of a submission you fucking n00b.

Oh yes, I'm so mad! That darn KingCobra (snake in the grass) really ruined my day!

<36>

You seem to know a lot about being gay. I personally don't care if anyone is gay. Not sure why you would unless you're a self hating one.

Having a great day little snake.

You seem to know a lot about self projecting your homosexuality. That simply means that you are the one who is self projecting, which is evident in how you show your love for another man being that you are manifesting anger and distress simply because someone is criticizing that very same man you love.

This is further confirmed by the fact that you feel McGregor will go into another man's sport and beat that man in the very same sport that man has mastered.

For a man to see another man in such a super hero God perception shows that either he is:

1) In love with that man

2) Is mentally retarded since he s a grown man and not a 15 year old who would naturally idolize a sport athlete even with delusions.

3) Is McGregor's boyfriend (which is not possible since Conor is not gay)

4) Is McGregor's mom.

So which one are you?

You seem to know a lot about self projecting your homosexuality. That simply means that you are the one who is self projecting, which is evident in how you show your love for another man being that you are manifesting anger and distress simply because someone is criticizing that very same man you love.

This is further confirmed by the fact that you feel McGregor will go into another man's sport and beat that man in the very same sport that man has mastered.

For a man to see another man in such a super hero God perception shows that either he is:

1) In love with that man

2) Is mentally retarded since he s a grown man and not a 15 year old who would naturally idolize a sport athlete even with delusions.

3) Is McGregor's boyfriend (which is not possible since Conor is not gay)

4) Is McGregor's mom.

So which one are you?

I'm your daddy.

Let go of the hate, son.

Personally, i don't care if you love the cock.

Wonder what you said about the match before the fight.

When did I compare glove sizes? We're talking about the McGregor's power. What other evidence would I use other than MMA fights?

"His chin isn't durable, good recovery though"

Man, you guys really have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL

He has power but he is also very accurate. Guess we will see on Saturday.

Hahahahaha what a cluster of a thread devolving into hilarious flames.

McGregor's power is about the only thing you can't take away from him as a fighter yet here we are. You guys are so upset lol.

its his timing and precision that made it seem so out of this world how well that translates into the boxing world we will see but yes his overall power is highly overated

Back