Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

Umm...I'm sorry I just can't even...
<{MindBrown}>
Conor's whiskey will never be as big as Casamigos.

When Casamigos came out I guarantee you that you, and nobody else, would have said it would sell for a billion so quickly. That’s just one example but the “premium”, notice it’s in quotes, liquor market is absolutely retarded right now.

McGregor dropped a Killshot on Jack Daniels what a genius. Maybe he takes over the rap game next and destroys Eminem with 'MMA God'
I would bet a lot of money that Conor can rap better than T Woodley.

Hell make more off of it than any of his bum haters on sherdog will in a lifetime.

I'm sure he'll make some good profit with it. anyone who thinks it will compete with jack daniels or jim beam is delusional

Oh tell us more about how you have tasted it PLEASE! Not to mention if for some reason it isn’t premium tasting that can be overcome with proper marketing and pricing...
tell you MORE about how I have tasted it? wtf, can you even read, dumbass? when did I ever say I tasted it in the first place?

tell you MORE about how I have tasted it? wtf, can you even read, dumbass? when did I ever say I tasted it in the first place?

You said it was “piss-poor”. Either you tasted it or you are talking out of your ass so thanks for clarifying!

He's Irish his fans are from Ireland I'm going to guess a lot. They're drunks people!

It's like opening a brownie stand in front of Lane Bryant. The money prints itself!

It does not matter if it's basically piss in a bottle. His fanboys will sip it up like it's wine from Jesus dick.

It's a marketing campaign. Conor is not actually trying to sell excellent whiskey. His just trying to make money.

And it already started. The first reviews on this online shop sound like love declarations. Some even admit they haven't actually tasted it.

https://sipwhiskey.com/product/proper-twelve-irish-whiskey/

So yes he will probably make a lot of money because if there is one thing there is no shortage of it's obsessive fanboys. Once you have reached that level of obsessive admiration you can basically rip them off and they won't care.

Look at what other celebs like George Clooney have sold their bullshit liquor companies for. I know this will sound crazy, until you do some research, but the answer is literally hundreds of millions if not a billion.
You understand that this is pretty much a licensing deal. Bushmills is making it.

when a label says 'proper 12 year old' raises doubts about it,, at the most it would be a 3 yr old or its a rebadge of a dodgy brand

The label doesn't say its 12 years old.

It's probably a 3 year whisky.

George Clooney sold his tequila company for a billion. If Conor could make a few million off it I think he'd be doing well.

It's probably not bad idea with this whiskey. A lot of his fans probably will buy it. He can advertise it everywhere etc. What do you think about it?

Bout tree fiddy

AuhT0GA.jpg

Oh tell us more about how you have tasted it PLEASE! Not to mention if for some reason it isn’t premium tasting that can be overcome with proper marketing and pricing...
I think the pricing is the issue currently. I haven't tried it myself, but any commenting i've seen on it says it dosen't stand up to Jameson which is what it shares a price point with. So guessing it'll either take an upping of quality, or a fixing of price before it'll take off.

Terrible name for whisky, think it could go on to be a ciroc

if he can get the ball rolling then i see no reason why it cant become just as well known as jacks or beam.

big if also.

You need something better than 3 year blended piss with added caramel color for looks if you are going to make a dent in that market.

It´s a rom and coke whisky, not a proper whisky. But then again, Jacks and Beam is absolute trash as well.

A Shit ton.
He is direct owner of the entire brand.
Plus, he has a huge following, he knew the press conference would be watched.
Its a whiskey brand that is being targeted to the MMA audience to really get it going.
Smart business move.

when a label says 'proper 12 year old' raises doubts about it,, at the most it would be a 3 yr old or its a rebadge of a dodgy brand
Or it is a proper 12 year old and the distillery only recently approached Conor about becoming a partner or just putting his name on it.

Back