Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

If someone cannot follow that, it is strictly on them Frankie!

I give everyone a few shots
Imagine thinking a company that makes $200+m a year profit without Conor & the company that refused Conors request to get a % of UFC & to have fans at the presser needs Conor more than reverse?
Its almost humorous.
Tying up Conor for 6 more fights is proof.
The smart play by both sides is to work TOGETHER & they are.
There is financial proof that UFC does not "need" Conor ... but they are much better off with him so WME works with him.
its simple logic & business

I give everyone a few shots
Imagine thinking a company that makes $200+m a year profit without Conor & the company that refused Conors request to get a % of UFC & to have fans at the presser needs Conor more than reverse?
Its almost humorous.
Tying up Conor for 6 more fights is proof.
The smart play by both sides is to work TOGETHER & they are.
There is financial proof that UFC does not "need" Conor ... but they are much better off with him so WME works with him.
its simple logic & business

We also have financial proof that they do need Conor: they gave him a deal that they would not give any other fighter. What is hard to understand about that?

What does being a rapper have to do with it? Despite the obvious bigotry of Sherdog towards rappers, they have incredible marketing power and do move products. Diddy took Ciroc from barely selling 40,000 cases yearly, to over 2,000,000, That is directly credited to Diddy, in case people want to start looking for ways to discredit him.
You realize Conor also attempts to play to the same market correct? Not too mention said rapper is not diddy, is not 50, and didnt take over a preexisting company. Once again, I'd say he has a chance as anybody

The Distillery is making it, but this label is his own. The distillery will take a cut for making it. They sell their own whisky.

Its just like you can make Louis Vuitton in China for 50 cents.
The Chinese company that makes it, doesn't own it.

You can see his involved in the process.

Look at his bullshit statement though, claiming it's "his" whiskey distillery. I'm fairly certain he does not own a controlling share of Bushmills. He's just marketing through half-truths and outright lies, which is unfortunately incredibly common in the drinks business.

Back