Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
(Don't just hover your mouse over the topic, click for the zinger at the end) And whiskey discussion in general!

I absolutely prefer my whisky from the Speyside of Scotland. For my money, you can't beat The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich, and it is a very affordable whisky that you can probably find at your local liquor store or grocery store. Give 'em a shot whisky lovers!

By the way, before anyone purchases Conor's Proper Twelve whiskey, never forget it was aged in a plumber's basement. Not sanitary.

Last edited:
Im drinking some Buffalo Trace Kentucky bourbon as I type this.

Its pretty decent. Got a little spice to it.

I drink only the finest Kool Aid.

johnnie walker blue. i only had scotch once this is the stuff. glad i tried it but super premium

Nothing beats a nice single malt scotch!

Highland Park, Old Pulteney, and Aberlour are some of my favourites.

(Don't just hover your mouse over the topic, click for the zinger at the end) And whiskey discussion in general!

I absolutely prefer my whiskey from the Speyside of Scotland. For my money, you can't beat The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich, and it is a very affordable whiskey that you can probably find at your local liquor store or grocery store. Give 'em a shot whiskey lovers!

By the way, before anyone purchases Conor's Proper Twelve whiskey, never forget it was aged in a plummer's basement. Not sanitary.
thats some fine taste you've got there

Notorious would beat Khabib after night of doing bottle of Proper 12.

Irish drunks will drink it because it says "Ireland" on it.
And the idiot fellas in Boston who pretend to be Irish, hilarious to see them try and name a single county or town in broken old Ireland

Irish drunks will drink it because it says "Ireland" on it.

Conor should be ashamed for selling whiskey to his fellow countrymen. The Irish have serious problems when it comes to drinking and Conor is trying to make money off of their poor drinking habits.

giphy.gif

I absolutely prefer my whiskey from the Speyside of Scotland. For my money, you can't beat The Glenlivet or Glenfiddich, and it is a very affordable whiskey that you can probably find at your local liquor store or grocery store. Give 'em a shot whiskey lovers!

By the way, before anyone purchases Conor's Proper Twelve whiskey, never forget it was aged in a plummer's basement. Not sanitary.

When it's from Scotland it's "Whisky" everywhere else it's whiskey. Kindve like the Champagne thing, can only be called Champagne if made in a certain region

Back