Conor's Proper No Twelve commercial

I expected something more flashy from someone like Conor. This felt a bit uninspiring and underwhelming overall.

Bad example since all Trump did was license his name to a beverage company for a fee plus a percentage of the profits.

Connor should get rich off this, only an idiot could lose money selling liquor.

AP_070117039159.0.0.jpg

Mma shouldn't be about commercializing your image and selling products

McGregor is a sellout fuck him

So... Any whiskey drinkers here try it yet?

I know fookin' nootin' about the stuff.

Not to be a dick but I don't understand why he didn't re-record the takes where he stumbles during the lines. Weird.

Hes not very good at talking, these were probably the best takes he could do. That plus he's surrounded by yes men that wouldnt dare tell him he sounds kinda punchy and special needs

That’s all you contribute to this board. About 4 different GIFs. What a grande and profound existence.

So is it safe to say that all you have ever done in life is post here and nothing else?

That’s all you contribute to this board. About 4 different GIFs. What a grande and profound existence.
Hahahah look at you defending the honor of poor Conor McGregor everywhere. Well done little boy.

What is your profound contribution to Sherdog? Conor’s financial and TMZ information? Photos of Conor going to football games? Photos of a shitty whisky? Nobody in a fight forum gives a shit about that. It’s completely useless.

Why don’t you start a Conor Forum far away from sherdog so you and every other Conortards can pathetically celebrate how much money he makes?

We like gifs of Conor being emasculated. The more the better.

Notice how Conor is learning from Mayeather.

Mayweather rides on private jets, shows big money
Conor rides on private jets, shows big money

Mayweather starts his own promotional company - Mayweather Promotions
Conor starts his own promotional company - McGregor Sports and Entertainment

Mayweather uses boxing fight to promote, his strip bar
Conor uses his fight with khabib to promote his irish whiskey

Why try to make a booze commercial so epic looking and sounding. Its just booze and people drink it to get shit-faced.

Spring water? Yeah, i can taste the different when drinking whiskeys. No tap water.

Connor should get rich off this, only an idiot could lose money selling liquor.

AP_070117039159.0.0.jpg

Let's not forget his brand of water:

Trump_ice.png

Yeah, that was the actual label on his bottled water. I got one from one of his golf courses in Florida.

Conor is the first fighter ever to transcend the fight game. He has become his own brand. Haters should take notes.
This sort of ideology is what's wrong with the world today. What's wrong with being just a fighter?

Isn't it a bit pricey for being aged so little (2 years supposedly)? I mean I don't know shit about whiskey but still I can buy a bottle of chivas regal for 10 bucks less than this and that's been aged 12 years.
But you are using brain and logic. The proper twelve is produced for idiots without any functional part of the brain.

Back