Conor's Proper No Twelve commercial

I don't drink Irish whisky but if I did I would drink Jameson.

Isn't it a bit pricey for being aged so little (2 years supposedly)? I mean I don't know shit about whiskey but still I can buy a bottle of chivas regal for 10 bucks less than this and that's been aged 12 years.

Last edited:
And people call Tony cringe...

<{clintugh}>

The man is legendary. The other day there was a photo of him driving a truck delivering his whiskey. This video shows him working hard pounding corks into kegs. And he gives $5 from each case sold to First Responders. Not to mention how many people are going to be able to put food on their family due to the jobs Conor is creating. The man is an inspiration.

Last edited:
I don't know. This story ain't beating the jameson brother story

Conor03.gif

So is this the shit that conor fans care about now?

I saw this posted weeks ago. Conor got a huge promotional deal for Proper 12 from WME but he was supposed to win against Khabib.

I'm not sure he has the fighting ability to back it up at this point. I think he's about to go on a losing streak because his confidence in his skills has been rattled.

Well...his competition thats ahead of him have the ability to soundly beat his ass....Nick Diaz, Tony...he even tried to call out tyron...

<mma4> It's a good looking polished commercial, I haven't tried it myself in Toronto not stocked yet and not gonna special order; I can wait...

Conor is the first fighter ever to transcend the fight game. He has become his own brand. Haters should take notes.

When people say transcend the fight game, what does that really mean? He's done nothing for the fight game. He himself is a good businessman who has done well to make use of his popularity. He is an entertainer who markets his celebrity well, that's not unique. As for transcending the actual fight game, he has done nothing to change the meta of competition.

When people say transcend the fight game, what does that really mean? He's done nothing for the fight game. He himself is a good businessman who has done well to make use of his popularity. He is an entertainer who markets his celebrity well, that's not unique. As for transcending the actual fight game, he has done nothing to change the meta of competition.

He basically used fighting to become a household name. Now he's a brand unto himself, basically what transcending the fight game means.

Even losing the biggest fight ever hasn't hurt him in the eyes of the public, which just blows my mind.

The man is legendary. The other day there was a photo of him driving a truck delivering his whiskey. This video shows him working hard pounding corks into kegs. And he gives $5 from each bottle to First Responders. Not to mention how many people are going to be able to put food on their family due to the jobs Conor is creating. The man is an inspiration.

Thats called marketing...
Secondly could you provide a source for $5 to first responders / bottle?

Back