Conor's not defending against tony and Instead fighting the greatest boxer of our generation

It's a very unique set of circumstances. This is the first time an MMA fighter is challenging not just any boxer; but the finest boxer of this generation. Just let this one freak-show fight slide.

But if Conor doesn't come back to the UFC afterwards and defend his belt then I will turn on him. To me that is the ultimate betrayal. His obligations are to MMA and he should continue to compete there win or lose.

If he does anything besides that I will officially hop off the bandwagon and join all the McGregor haters.

Last edited:
How exactly did you take that from what I said?

Is your reading comprehension that poor?

I like this fight for the spectacle. Boxing vs MMA. It's a historic fight In many ways. It might even be the biggest fight In terms of Interest, hype, numbers that we've ever seen. Maybe even bigger than pacquiao Floyd but that remains to be seen. This is the entertainment Industry first and foremost and this Is sure to be something special.

It's sort of a win win situation for Conor / MMA. This fight will generate more publicity than MMA has EVER been associated with, regardless of the outcome. This fight will only propel his star to even greater heights
, even If he loses In embarrassing fashion. The world will be watching. Although to be fair, I'm expecting more of a glorified sparring match. Where both parties somehow find a way to come out looking decent.

But yeah, the buildup, hype, shit talk and promotion Is sure to be legendary. Maybe the best ever. People can talk shit all they want but they'll be watching. This fight, however much of a freakshow It's perceived to be by some..will catch the attention of every fight fan at some point during the promotion.
Wow
This level of delusion and nuthuggery just make my point previously posted above even more assertive.
You think that a supposedly top of the line 20 something years old MMA fighter fighting a over 40 years RETIRED old boxer veteran champion in a BOXING match being anything relevant to MMA or that it would work in the sports favor in any way shape or form DESPITE THE RESULTis idiotic.

Even some people in the media and the sport business already are calling this fight a joke.

Last edited:
Yup, that's the one.

giphy.gif

Didn't realize that had anything to do with in cage performance.
Funny, cause most people hate McGregor because of what he says on camera and not what he does in the cage.

Wow
This level of delusion and nuthuggery just make my point previously posted above even more assertive.
You think that a supposedly top of the line 20 something years old MMA fighter fighting a over 40 years RETIRED old boxer veteran champion in a BOXING match being anything relevant to MMA or that it would work in the sports favor in any way shape or form DESPITE THE RESULTis idiotic.

Even some people in the media and the sporr business already are calling this fight a joke.
I don't think any part of my post would Indicate any sort of bias towards either fighter. I would say the same shit even If i deeply hated Conor. This is absolutely objective and unbiased so you can fuck off with ur nuthugger talk. I just happen to know enough about business to look at this fight from many different angles and consider the possibilities.

Conor Is expected to lose, Floyd Is arguably the greatest boxer of all time. Conor losing to Floyd doesn't magically make the whole world think MMA is a joke like some Idiots seem to think. Regardless of the outcome, this fight WILL benefit Conor FAR MORE than just through money. Just like the UFC / WME has more to gain from this fight than just money as well. A fight of this magnitude is a big deal for MMA. It is far more of a win/win situation than most seem to realize.

I don't think you comprehend just how big this fight will be on so many different levels. The coverage and production leading up to the fight alone will likely take MMA itself to another level of mainstream popularity worldwide before the fight even happens. The world will be watching.

Once the promotion Is in full swing, you will see for yourself. Until then, continue talking out ur ass.

I don't think any part of my post would Indicate any sort of bias towards either fighter. I would say the same shit even If i deeply hated Conor. This is absolutely objective and unbiased so you can fuck off with ur nuthugger talk. I just happen to know enough about business to look at this fight from many different angles and consider the possibilities.

Conor Is expected to lose, Floyd Is arguably the greatest boxer of all time. Conor losing to Floyd doesn't magically make the whole world think MMA is a joke like some Idiots seem to think. Regardless of the outcome, this fight WILL benefit Conor FAR MORE than just through money. Just like the UFC / WME has more to gain from this fight than just money as well. A fight of this magnitude is a big deal for MMA. It is far more of a win/win situation than most seem to realize.

I don't think you comprehend just how big this fight will be on so many different levels. The coverage and production leading up to the fight alone will likely take MMA itself to another level of mainstream popularity worldwide before the fight even happens. The world will be watching.

Once the promotion Is in full swing, you will see for yourself. Until then, continue talking out ur ass.
lol

Panem et circenses

You one of those.
Ok.

Conor not defending against Tony and instead taking an insane money-grab, circus vargas freakshow match = let's cheer it on!

Conor's making that money, and we can live vicariously through him!

Who cares about divisions being frozen up? Conors our hero, no matter what!

LMAO

That's a very negative approach. Conor has done some amazing shit in MMA. He has this opportunity and hes taking it. He was one of the most active fighters there was. He took late notice replacements all the time. Dude destroyed the #1 P4P and went up and wanted RDA...ended up with Alvarez and destroyed him. After this Floyd fight he will come back within the year and fight probably Tony since he doesn't want to give up the 155 belt. And he will fuck him up.

Then there will be other things for you to bitch about. Like his mouth or his rented Bentley. Along with 10 excuses for his Tony win and claiming Khabib is the real champ.

Sure, to a degree. Aren't we all?

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg
Lol
Nah i have my limits.

And i said several times that ANY fighter on Connie position would probably do the same.
So I don't blame him for doing it in a smart way.
Low risk high reward all the way right?
Me?i don't have to like or even accept it.
It is pointless fight.

But hey,at least some people get entertained in the process...

He obviously needs to defend his belt.

What a coward

he should've also defended his FW title Instead of moving up.

Who cares about taking on bigger challenges, Defend some belts

- sherdog logic

Amen nobody has taken the kind of risks Conor has. But all you hear about is the one thing they can find to discredit him.

If this was about a challenge than he would not take on a retired boxer but an actual champ like Canelo or GGG. Or any other active pro boxer.

This is all about the money. Fucking lol at challenge. He is not even getting a real pro-boxing coach. He is getting coached by a BJJ guy.

And he has nothing to lose in this match up.

The division has been held up for what. 8 months so far? To watch the most interesting spectacle we'll get in potentially a life time. I can't wait to see Mcgregor try to fight money mayweather and end up in the ring with pretty boy Floyd
You know what's a spectacle? A man urinating in another man's mouth.
That's a spectacle.

The UFC wants to act like they run the show... but every now and then someone comes along and puts it into perspective.

Conor is bigger than the UFC. He's gonna make 75 million? The UFC can never be a legit league or whatever you guys want. They can't control the fight game. They can't monopolize

Combat sports folks. This is how it is.

show me where he has refused to fight either frankie or ferguson, wasn't ferguson supposed to fight Khabib recently and it got cancelled. So has he been ducking Ferguson since that fight? Aldo Frankie got offered to fight and turned it down. Now have you got any else, realistic would help.

show me where he has refused to fight either frankie or ferguson, wasn't ferguson supposed to fight Khabib recently and it got cancelled. So has he been ducking Ferguson since that fight? Aldo Frankie got offered to fight and turned it down. Now have you got any else, realistic would help.

Son, you literally joined on Aldo/Conor day, I know nothing can stop your hero worship.

And he refused to fight Frankie by refusing to ever defend his belt. Never had the intention to, never should have gotten the chance.

Son, you literally joined on Aldo/Conor day, I know nothing can stop your hero worship.

And he refused to fight Frankie by refusing to ever defend his belt. Never had the intention to, never should have gotten the chance.
im sorry, nonsense strung together does not an argument make. I'm still waiting for you to show me where he refused to fight frankie and Ferguson especially so when Ferguson was supposed to fight maybe a month or so ago against a different opponent. So when exactly did Conor turn down the Ferguson fight, in the last month or two?

If this was about a challenge than he would not take on a retired boxer but an actual champ like Canelo or GGG. Or any other active pro boxer.

This is all about the money. Fucking lol at challenge. He is not even getting a real pro-boxing coach. He is getting coached by a BJJ guy.

And he has nothing to lose in this match up.

I wouldn't believe much of the smoke and mirrors coming out of that camp right now.

Although, that said..Floyd knows preetty much everyone In the boxing community. Gotta be selective about who you get with bcuz you know they'll be giving that info to floyd.

Conor staying close to home would be smart.

im sorry, nonsense strung together does not an argument make. I'm still waiting for you to show me where he refused to fight frankie and Ferguson especially so when Ferguson was supposed to fight maybe a month or so ago against a different opponent. So when exactly did Conor turn down the Ferguson fight, in the last month or two?

Can't turn down a fight that you avoid the offer for.

Back