Conor's mind games

I agree. Floyd was sipping his coffee while Conor was screaming on the top of his lungs.
To be fair...Floyd has been at this a long time. Conor has seemed to lose a bit of his mouth these days as well.

I agree. Those mind games won't work on Khabib.

Khabib a bit like Diaz replies back. They have tougher skin I think. Aldo and Poirier are shy, quite guys. That's why Conor was able to get into their heads so easily.

Khabib will call Conor out on a bunch of stuff come the press conferences. Not defending, being scared, not fighting in 2 years, send me location etc..

I seriously doubt Conor's trash talk will have any effect on Khabib come fight night. Hell, Khabib might even be over confident and start trash talking in Conor's ear as soon as he gets his first takedown.

Agreed on all points I didn't start out a Khabib fan but was fully on board after watching how he dismantled Micheal Johnson who I predicted was gonna piece up Khabib like a Walmart birthday cake. The grinding, the non stop torture of constantly hitting but when he handcuffed MJ and was just punching him I was won over.

If I were Conor I would save the trash talking and concentrate on cardio and distance fighting, last thing he wants after almost 2yrs out is be in Khabib's ^^^ grasp handcuffed beating on you while he's talking to you telling you to quit...

Last edited:
Back