Conor's mind games

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think Conor relies on his mind games more than he does on his left hand? He mentally destroyed Aldo and Dustin, no doubt but I think the fight with Eddie was very telling. Eddie didn't give a fuck about Conor or the crowd, even got the better of Conor in a few verbal exchanges but he got obliterated by Conor in the fight.
Conor really has a way of getting under people's skin, the Aldo world tour was hard to watch at times but imo, after the Eddie fight, it's clear that Conor is fucking elite, with or without the mind games.

He doesn't need mind games to win. It just so happens that he's good at both.

Didn't work on Nate

I put Khabib in the same category of 'not giving a flying fuck what the midgit Irishman is doing'

He definitely partakes in psychological warfare.

But it would be meaningless if he couldn't back it up.

hHD1a4c.gif

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Like Nate said, it only works if they believe it.

That weigh in shit was embarrassing.

What the fuck was he trying to do?

You could see Floyd was taken back like "holy shit, this idiot really thinks he can play mind games with me, all this time I thought he was joking"

Do you think Conor relies on his mind games more than he does on his left hand? He mentally destroyed Aldo and Dustin, no doubt but I think the fight with Eddie was very telling. Eddie didn't give a fuck about Conor or the crowd, even got the better of Conor in a few verbal exchanges but he got obliterated by Conor in the fight.
Conor really has a way of getting under people's skin, the Aldo world tour was hard to watch at times but imo, after the Eddie fight, it's clear that Conor is fucking elite, with or without the mind games.
Then he meet the master who laughed at everything he said - Mayweather and got his ass handed to him.

Won't work with Khabib but the won't have to as Khabib's bum stand up skills will be conor's chance.

also

The welfare comment was GOLD -- So true. A guy who quits his good paying job to go on welfare and then his fans and backers somehow make it in to a fairytale rags to riches.

Eddie was shook. He was puffing his chest out, but I felt like he was gotten to.

Mind games are overrated.
Means nothing at fight time.

Conor is very reliant on trying to mind f*k his opponents he screwed Aldo royally Dustin fully admitted that he got head rolled, Eddie just fell apart under the big spot light no head f*king there. Nate, Floyd, and Khabib are made from different matter Khabib can't be mentally broken he just wants to physically break you.

Lol Eddie looked like a scared little puppy going into that fight. It definitely wasn't the same guy we're used to seeing bang.

Conor was definitely in his head.

Nate alpha'd conor and it showed. Floyd gave 0 fucks as conor had literally nothing on him and wants to be him. I wouldnt say he relies on them though. The Diaz brothers said it best , your going into a fight you have to get into a certain mindset . Conor likes to boost his own ego and it works majority of the time.

Conor is very reliant on trying to mind f*k his opponents he screwed Aldo royally Dustin fully admitted that he got head rolled, Eddie just fell apart under the big spot light no head f*king there. Nate, Floyd, and Khabib are made from different matter Khabib can't be mentally broken he just wants to physically break you.
I agree. Those mind games won't work on Khabib.

Khabib a bit like Diaz replies back. They have tougher skin I think. Aldo and Poirier are shy, quite guys. That's why Conor was able to get into their heads so easily.

Khabib will call Conor out on a bunch of stuff come the press conferences. Not defending, being scared, not fighting in 2 years, send me location etc..

I seriously doubt Conor's trash talk will have any effect on Khabib come fight night. Hell, Khabib might even be over confident and start trash talking in Conor's ear as soon as he gets his first takedown.

His mind games never worked for Ol'Man Floyd.

also

The welfare comment was GOLD -- So true. A guy who quits his good paying job to go on welfare and then his fans and backers somehow make it in to a fairytale rags to riches.

LOVE-IT.

Back