Conors legacy and reputation if he retires after losing to Khabib

If you think Conor fights for anybody but himself I have a bridge made out of Palhares' leg collection to sell you.
We all go to work strictly for ourselves but I also appreciate the people that work hard just like Conor and Khabib so why not try to stop being such a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and appreciate what we have. Man the fuck up and stop acting like a woman. Cut the soy out of your diet already. Bitch.

Glad the biggest Khabib nut hugger on Sherdog decided to make another shit thread :)

I was missing these
Still on the fence if ts and mysterio are the same guy.

Best fighter of all time
Most accomplished fighter of all time
Greatest fighter of all time

All in one

Intentionally ignoring Conor's achievements to protect your feeble mind. Call it what you like, but it's definitely pathetic.
His run for the feather weight title is the best ever. His foray in other weight classes? Not so much, because a mediocre fighter in Nick arguably beat him 2x. But continue with your vitriol. I'll leave you to your insults and safe space.

Biggest star in history, even if he loses. An elite fighter, even if he loses, no matter what the haters say.

In general, a fighter's legacy can survive some losses. A handful of big wins, generally, outshines a few losses. Think of Couture, Hendo, Penn, etc. In boxing, Ali, Duran, Robinson, etc. I'm not putting Conor in that class (Ray Robinson) but he has had a handful of impressive wins, won but didn't defend a couple of belts.

If that happens, he'll be remembered as a unique fighter who was great but limited. But nonetheless people will remember him as the most popular MMA fighter of all time (unless/until someone surpasses his records later on) and one of the biggest athletes of his time, period.

Conor won't retire if he loses to Khabib. This is the second or third time i've seen this meme-think. Where did this idea come from?

P4P best business man but no where near being the GOAT

If he loses, you can bet your balls he'll be chasing after another immediate title fight rematch and Dana will give it to him.

If he loses, you can bet your balls he'll be chasing after another immediate title fight rematch and Dana will give it to him.
Good. I want to see Khabib destroy him 3 times in a row <GSPWoah>

He'll be remembered as the most successful MMA fighter in history. It's not even close.

Conman will be remembered as a scam, MMA's snakeoil salesman

M7A3viR.gif

1400 posts in a month? Damn bro. Are you unemployed or some shit?

Back