Conors legacy and reputation if he retires after losing to Khabib

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he retires after losing to Khabib. He will be remembered as a fighter with a style that only worked against lighther, smaller, shorther opponents. Thats why he was successful at 145 but not even close to GOAT 145 since he never defended the belt.

At his natural weight his record will be 1-1 or 1-2 (if you count the 1st diaz fight as LW). Either way thats a pathetic record.

And his only win against a little bigger and longer opponent a very tough rematch fight winning via decision against a 19-11 fighter who got beat rather easily by other lightweights.

Last edited:
GOAT PPV draw who didn’t give the FW GOAT with 9 title defenses his rematch.

Glad the biggest Khabib nut hugger on Sherdog decided to make another shit thread :)

I was missing these

The greatest of all time.

Does that make you feel better about your life because I see no other reason to trash someone that goes out there and bleeds for your entertainment. Both sides of the haters are absolutely pathetic. Grow up and stop wishing bad on others. Bitch.

If he retires after losing to Khabib. He will be remembered as a fighter with a style that only worked against lighther, smaller, shorther opponents. Thats why he was successful at 145.

At his natural weight his record will be 1-1 or 1-2 (if you count the 1st diaz fight as LW). Either way thats a pathetic record.
His only win against a little bigger and longer opponent was a rematch winning via decision against a 19-11 record opponent who got beat rather easily but other lightweights.
When Khabib gets KO’d stiff he’ll be remembered as “that guy with the furry hat who didn’t like rap”

Biggest star in history, even if he loses. An elite fighter, even if he loses, no matter what the haters say.

Does that make you feel better about your life because I see no other reason to trash someone that goes out there and bleeds for your entertainment. Both sides of the haters are absolutely pathetic. Grow up and stop wishing bad on others. Bitch.
If you think Conor fights for anybody but himself I have a bridge made out of Palhares' leg collection to sell you.

Nah, that's Mysterio at the moment.

lol

Forgot about him, but yeah he's about 20x worse. I get being fans of Conor/Khabib, but discrediting what either man has done is pretty stupid. Almost just want the fight to come quicker so I don't have to read about "Conor leaving Khabib dead in a pool of blood" or "Khabib literally murdering Conor in the octagon"

Probably will be too busy throwing a million dollar birthday partyfor his young son while we are stuck on Sherdog hating whoever is fighting at the next PPV.

If size was the only reason he was successful then why is struve a gatekeeping punching bag?

If he retires after losing to Khabib. He will be remembered as a fighter with a style that only worked against lighther, smaller, shorther opponents. Thats why he was successful at 145.

And his only win against a little bigger and longer opponent a very tough rematch fight winning via decision against a 19-11 record fighter who got beat rather easily but other lightweights.

Lol...

Interesting how hater brains work. You can't cope with another man's success so you use these hater narratives as your safe space.

And his only win against a little bigger and longer opponent a very tough rematch fight winning via decision against a 19-11 record fighter who got beat rather easily but other lightweights.
That would be 2 -1 at lw if u count Diaz fights that's right tought to see with Kabob goggles on.

Back