Conors last 2 fights opponents to have a 76-0 record

That's gotta be a combat sports record.

And yea yea ducking people

tenor.gif

Do you get credit for getting destroyed by good fighters?

You absolutely missed the point of the thread. No one is giving him credit for losing.

This is to point out that if the Khabib fight happens, no one can say that he is ducking anyone.

Now, take your hater glasses off so you aren’t so blinded by it.

Definitely impressive fighting one of the GOATS in boxing and then turning around and fighting one of the best right now in MMA.

I could do the same and the result would be the same.

I'd get beaten twice, except Conor will get beaten twice and paid millions for it.

It's nothing to respect bro, fair enough it takes balls to take your beating but when you are collecting cheques that heavy you can't complain.

mayweather should of had loses but got lucky judges scorecards and got koed by 40 year old when he was in his prime.

Not a record in the slightest for boxing. There are plenty of guys with undefeated records against cans that are routinely fed to the the big dogs.

And realistically Conor was yet another can for Mayweather's record.

Name 5 boxers with equivalent records to Floyd....

Name 5 boxers with equivalent records to Floyd....

Try reading my post. Did I say identical to Floyd?

I'm talking about guys with 20 or so fights or more and no losses thst have been can crushing. There are a number of top boxers with great record though

Andre ward 32-0
Edwin Valero 27-0
Joe calzaghe 46-0
Ricardo Lopez 51-0-1
Sven ottke 34-0

Try reading my post. Did I say identical to Floyd?

I'm talking about guys with 20 or so fights or more and no losses thst have been can crushing. There are a number of top boxers with great record though

Andre ward 32-0
Edwin Valero 27-0
Joe calzaghe 46-0
Ricardo Lopez 51-0-1
Sven ottke 34-0
let's just throw Marciano in there if we're going to include retired fighters.

Finishing Mendes and Aldo says a lot, especially since Aldo is considered a GOAT. Also, Eddie is a top 10 all-time LW.

Gotta give him credit. He’s not a GOAT but he sure does have a case. More so than saying he is not anywhere close.

I can agree with this.

I would stipulate that Aldo was typically on the lower end of the GOAT spectrum, but was still generally considered a candidate, and that Conor used mind games to fight a much lesser version of Aldo. Nonetheless, Conor finished one of the best fighters on the planet in spectacular fashion, whether Aldo was mentally right or not.

Conor is a great fighter and has a case to be considered one of the all time greats, but he has a lot of proving to do to be THE GOAT, and yet people were calling him that years ago (some as a joke, some seriously).
I hate Conor and his fans with a passion, but I don't deny that he has great movement, precision, power and fight IQ. If he had Chuck Liddell level TDD he would be ridiculous.

Last edited:
Floyd is retired as well idiot whats your point?
You are including fighters in your list who havent fought in 8 years comparing them to Floyd who fought 1 year ago

Why am i an idiot for calling out your bullshit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back