Conor's knee injury

PanicWrassler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seen this mentioned a few times last few days.

Apparently that's the reason he does no roadwork. Is this true? I've never heard this before.

Is there any evidence of this or is this just an excuse to justify why Conor has a worse gas tank than a 90 year old chain smoker?

I've heard that too. Never seen a source but I don't doubt it.

On the bright side, it shouldn't take more than a minute to take out a guy that leads with his face,

He blew his acl vs Holloway and was like almost a year out I believe; and he also injured it again during the camp he was doing for Aldo (then replaced by Mendes) but I dunno if it was the same knee.

Apparently that's the reason he does no roadwork. Is this true?
I've never heard this before.
Nope, If you look closely, I think thats him in the middle?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
He blew his acl vs Holloway and was like almost a year out I believe; and he also injured it again during the camp he was doing for Aldo (then replaced by Mendes) but I dunno if it was the same knee.

Yeah I knew he bost his knee because Andre Berto said he was in rehab with him.

Need some clarity on this.

I see him running on that treadmill just fine....

Conor says alot of things.

I'm not doubting that he might have had a knee injury but he did not blow out his ACL when he fought Mendes. It might have been a partial injury but he did not tear it completely like he claims.

Today I read on sherdog that Conor's horrendous cardio is a myth. I have yet to see delusion like that in any other fanbase.

Uh, @MescalineDreams is not a Fanboy, and he may "end your life with one punch" for you saying that. He is unbiased.
All of these guys, but you don't utilize the biggest one of them all @PROlogic ?

I don't consider boxingislife, Jimmy James, timingbeatsspeed, aka prologic an actual person.

Mescaline dreams has made some of the most Conor fanboy esque threads that I can think of

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...t-will-be-the-new-reason-to-hate-him.3631393/

He has created over 50 threads about Conor lol

I don't consider boxingislife, Jimmy James, timingbeatsspeed, aka prologic an actual person.

Mescaline dreams has made some of the most Conor fanboy esque threads that I can think of

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...t-will-be-the-new-reason-to-hate-him.3631393/

He has created of 50 threads about Conor lol
Still swears up and down he isn't though....But when he says stuff like : " I am a fan of Conor. Definitely. I respect him deeply, I have gained a lot from him as both a martial artist and fan, he's very Inspirational both In and outside of the ring."
It does not help his cause.

Conor should row, not a rowing machine but a boat. His cardio would skyrocket.

I've never seen anyone speculate about his roadwork on here, never mind knowing of a source confirming it, but I've speculated about it with friends in private. Most of the cardio you'll see him doing is on a bike of some type and his cardio looked considerably better in his 3 rounds against Holloway(where he tore his ACL) than it has since. I remember before the third round he was saying "I feel great" or something to that effect in his corner, despite setting a very high pace and beating Holloway up for the first half of the fight.

I've heard this before too, but never seen a source. Maybe Conor's fans can help us find a source?

@notori0us1 @Jin Akutsu @The Young Wolf @MescalineDreams @wisdom blows
He tore his ACL against Max in the second round of their fight while going for a transition in top control.

In the Mendes fight, his camp claims he had a knee injury going in. Watching the fight, he didn't even try to stop most of the takedowns so I find it to be at least plausible.

Back