Conor's kicking game is underrated

<JerryWWF>
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrand%C3%A3o%2B(3

He stunned Brendao with his spinning hook kick here.

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

In mendes fight, His front kick played a huge part for making medes to gas out.
Again you could argue it was due to his short camp, but as a wrestler who trains as much as he does in a daily basis, It is odd to say he gassed out because of lack of preparation.

lol you're really going to correlate kicking midgets to having good effective kicking?

And Nate checked a couple of Conor's. Nate lifted his leg and Conor kicked Nate's knee a couple of times.

Mcgregor can't kick and he doesn't throw them as hard as Silva, plus you can't thicken your shins in 2 months

Mcgregor can't kick and he doesn't throw them as hard as Silva, plus you can't thicken your shins in 2 months
You're putting words in my mouth.

Poster A: said Conor hurt himself throwing kicks, implying that's some sort of reflection of poor skill
Poster B: One of the best kickers in MMA did the same

No one said Conor threw them as hard as Anderson and no one even mentioned thickening of shins. You're just hating on Conor because that is what you do.

It has robbed him of energy in past fights but it has also helped win him two (Nate and Mendes fights). If he can become more efficient with them he will be even more of a complete fighter. God help anyone if 1 lands.
Technique wise it is up there with wonderboy thompson.

mcgregor-kickgif.gif

great, so now maybe you'll buy his ppvs and actually support him, you fake ass "lol I stream" sorry excuse of a fan.

have a good day :D

You're putting words in my mouth.

Poster A: said Conor hurt himself throwing kicks, implying that's some sort of reflection of poor skill
Poster B: One of the best kickers in MMA did the same

No one said Conor threw them as hard as Anderson and no one even mentioned thickening of shins. You're just hating on Conor because that is what you do.

Cmon man, he has good hands hands, but lousy feet.

He jabs people in the gut well with kicks.
He definitely was smart to slow down with the spinning shit and start to implement some more leg kicks.

Although the spinning kicks do serve to set up his hands so even if they don't always land they are still serving a purpose. He is absolutely showing that he is someone who examines his game and puts great effort into changing and improving.

We should appreciate that since many fighters become stagnant and/or refuse to ever make the changes necessary to improve.

{<Mcgoat}

Technique wise, Conor's kicking game is up there with Stephen Wonderboy's... no no, please stop. You have said enough

I don't think it is at all. It's a very known and talked about aspect of his style. His effective use of kicks is part of the reason he gets his boxing going consistently.

I don't think it is at all. It's a very known and talked about aspect of his style. His effective use of kicks is part of the reason he gets his boxing going consistently.

If you're saying that from a strategic sense, ok I'll give you that to a certain degree. But as an effective kicker, he is below average.

"Conors kicking game sucks, except for those fights that he won because of his kicks" zzzzz

It wasn't that many. He's not a good kicker or leg kicker

I could be misremembering. it was a long time ago and I was pretty drunk. I definitely agree that if anything his kicking is OVER rated.

His kicks are average if you go by what actually lands.

Back