conors excuse brigade.

Conor is exposed, he will go in the books as Rousey.
Also conor will loose his next fight and he's done.

headed by brandan schwaub.
"conor wasnt himself that night"
"too much of a lay off"
"ring rust"
"focused too much on defending takedowns in camp"
"didnt have the same focus"
"fighting floyd in boxing dosent help fighting mma"
"too much money in the bank"

maybe.. just maybe..he looked fucken shit... because khabib made him look fucken shit?
because khabib is a fucken animal.

i turned his bullshit podcast off after hearing him ask "how cant you respect him for asking for a rematch right away.. the man loses.. and then he rings dana and asks to fight khabib again the next day.. how can anyone not respect that?"

sorry... what?
i would predict 99% of fighters that lose a a fight want a rematch and would fight it next weekend if given the chance... except maybe him.. because most of his loses were brutal kos...somehow though.. when conor does it its worthy of respect.

and.. still.. like all the other idiots with any sort of following in the mma world he said nothing about the multuple fouls conor commited... he somehow gained respect for conor with that fight. what a fkn knob.

serously all these guys out there making excuses for why conor lost are clutching at the slimest of straws.
face it. you boy for handled by a far better fighter... period.

My man! This truth hurts deeply the sack-huggers <{you!}>

headed by brandan schwaub.
"conor wasnt himself that night"
"too much of a lay off"
"ring rust"
"focused too much on defending takedowns in camp"
"didnt have the same focus"
"fighting floyd in boxing dosent help fighting mma"
"too much money in the bank"

maybe.. just maybe..he looked fucken shit... because khabib made him look fucken shit?
because khabib is a fucken animal.

i turned his bullshit podcast off after hearing him ask "how cant you respect him for asking for a rematch right away.. the man loses.. and then he rings dana and asks to fight khabib again the next day.. how can anyone not respect that?"

sorry... what?
i would predict 99% of fighters that lose a a fight want a rematch and would fight it next weekend if given the chance... except maybe him.. because most of his loses were brutal kos...somehow though.. when conor does it its worthy of respect.

and.. still.. like all the other idiots with any sort of following in the mma world he said nothing about the multuple fouls conor commited... he somehow gained respect for conor with that fight. what a fkn knob.

serously all these guys out there making excuses for why conor lost are clutching at the slimest of straws.
face it. you boy for handled by a far better fighter... period.

conoralone.jpg

I am wondering, were you saying something like that to thousands of Conor threads before the fight? or were starting them?

Go look at all my topics and started and replies.
Never started a single Conor thread.

You forgot about 'pre-father Conor' it's obvious that since having a child he has lost some of his power.

then shut up and enjoy Conor's fans eat shit.
wtf are you talking about?

I am enjoying Conor's fan eat the load of shit they deserved to eat.
But posting excuse threads every 30 seconds for some bs is getting annoying.
Its been a week. Move the fuck on.

wtf are you talking about?

I am enjoying Conor's fan eat the load of shit they deserved to eat.
But posting excuse threads every 30 seconds for some bs is getting annoying.
Its been a week. Move the fuck on.
you sound shook lol

Back