Conor's effortless power is almost unfair (poor Eddie)

Oh shut up. He beats Ferguson then you'll have other things to bitch about. All you McGregor haters are the same.

No if he beats Ferg that will be the first time he has ever defended his belt and it will be against a top guy that is not smaller than he is.

I'm not bitching I need to see more from him. He relies heavily on his size and he won't have that with the top guys at LW.

just look at what Nate was able to do.

No wind up just a relaxed liquid-like bomb landing precisely on it's intended target, the victim's forehead, with a buttery smooth downward adjustment carrying it on to wreak carnage on the nose and further south to the chin. Reason #497 why he's on another level and they 'have no business in there' with him.

Conor nuthuggery has escalated to such a level that I think we are going to need a new term for it.

That is nothing more than a well executed stiff jab.

Hyperbole aside, Conor is really good at landing those smooth fluid shots with deceptive power. You can tell sometimes his opponents are expecting to be able to take those punches and end up on their ass.

mcgslap3.gif

I had McGregor fans saying to me it was a fix lmao... that's how bad Eddie looked in there.

I mean how do you put up a performance that bad that people scream fix....
People don't know what they are watching, Conor will do that to 95% of fighters in and around his weight classes.

These guys who look like they can strike to a good level in the UFC are shown up when they fight Conor, the gap is massive...

No wind up just a relaxed liquid-like bomb landing precisely on it's intended target, the victim's forehead, with a buttery smooth downward adjustment carrying it on to wreak carnage on the nose and further south to the chin. Reason #497 why he's on another level and they 'have no business in there' with him.

A guy with a conor av making a thread schmoozing on conor.

Is normal.

No if he beats Ferg that will be the first time he has ever defended his belt and it will be against a top guy that is not smaller than he is.

I'm not bitching I need to see more from him. He relies heavily on his size and he won't have that with the top guys at LW.

just look at what Nate was able to do.
It was at 170. Nate's only offense came when McGregor slowed down. All other times, he was getting lit up. Ferguson would get slaughtered on the feet. Jon Jones has a much bigger reach advantage and was popped for roids, yet people still call him Goat. The hate that Conor gets is unparalleled.

It was at 170. Nate's only offense came when McGregor slowed down. All other times, he was getting lit up. Ferguson would get slaughtered on the feet. Jon Jones has a much bigger reach advantage and was popped for roids, yet people still call him Goat. The hate that Conor gets is unparalleled.

Nate is a LW, bigger than Conor? yes, but still a LW, it doesnt matter if they didnt had to cut the full amount to fight at 155, they just signed for 170.

Nate is a LW, bigger than Conor? yes, but still a LW, it doesnt matter if they didnt had to cut the full amount to fight at 155, they just signed for 170.
Conor has never fought at that weight, Nate has. It was to Nate's advantage to fight at that weight. If they fight at 155lbs, I see Conor doing even better.

Back