Conors Dad Scheduled To Debut Today...

IAmTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tune in to watch Conor's father bless this bum with his left hand later today in his debut boxing match for charity. Yes, Conor's father is a good man who cares for his community and is a good father unlike others. Others fathers should not say anything or talk bad about Conor or his father, Tony is a trained killer and we know that the McGregor clan beats up any other clan 9 times out of 10.

tony.jpeg

They let Dublin bums box now?

Khabib should give him a bottle of Proper 12 to do some pushups.

I saw him hitting the pads and it was one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed.

The other dude has never been punched in the face before.. I heard, should be fun.

Last edited:
Wow. Abdulmanap would take Conor Sr's head clean off.

Tony would pick him apart on the feet, and finish bro in brutal fashion.

Did you see him in that video above? What a frail, alcohol ravaged body. Ugh. I hope he doesn't get killed in his boxing debut.

Conor basicly ruined Aldos career and tore new one to the guy who beat Aldo twice.

It's too bad those flukes can't be repeated as Conor is too scared/unable to fight at FW anymore.

Did you see him in that video above? What a frail, alcohol ravaged body. Ugh. I hope he doesn't get killed in his boxing debut.

And Abdulmanap is a manlet.

264A4D97-2C52-4486-BCCB-3970D87E0DE3.jpeg

Back