Conor's dad DOUBLES DOWN on him against "amateur" Khabib after he FAILED him with Floyd prediction

wheres conors mom at

09_1000_600109696710947901506035049.645.jpg

LMFAO @ his dad.

My dad in his prime would KTFO that motherfucker in his prime.

I will KO his son as well...KO Flat.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sherdog.

Has Khabib's dad been wrong yet?

He also trains fighters and is masterclass on the subject so he's qualified to speak. Tony McGregor barely knows what MMA is.

I'm wondering why you've bothered posting his analysis then?

Who the shit decided "let's find out what Conor's dad's prediction is"? Conor's dad should worry about his son's coke problem.

dyou think when tony walked in the bedroom he said "who da fook is dat goy"?
His dad's name is tony? At first I thought u were implying Tony Ferguson was also railing Conor's mom lol.

But yes he did say that...and didn't do shit because he is a pussy McGregor...Runs in the family.

I don't know if I've EVER seen a Sherdog poster as obsessed as you are, TS.

It's fucking weird dude.

His dad's name is tony? At first I thought u were implying Tony Ferguson was also railing Conor's mom lol.

But yes he did say that...and didn't do shit because he is a pussy McGregor...Runs in the family.

couldnt help the mrs because mcgregors never defend

OK seriously somebody at this point needs to confiscate that mans cell phone.

“I don’t think Mayweather has much to produce to cause Conor any difficulty,” Tony said. “I don't think he has the power. He has a lot of defensive moves. Conor can pick them out, he’ll wear him down. Conor has the precision, he has the power, he has that kinetic energy. I don't think Mayweather has experienced that kinetic energy. When Conor connects, I just think Mayweather is gonna fold.”

I think what Conor is going to produce in the T-Mobile on the 26th is nothing short of a seismic shock. It’s going to reverberate right through the whole unarmed combat world. While Mayweather was the best fighter in the world — no one can take that away from him — on the 26th of August, he’s going to be the second best fighter in the world. There can only be one No. 1.”

{<jordan}
When is Floyd getting in the Octagon like he said he would? LOL never

His dad seems like a cocksucker too from what I have seen of him. Must run in the family.

i'll give Tony props since he's Mcg's dad but that prediction is if Khabib wants to strike with Mcg and i don't think he will.

Back