Conor's Coach:He's Not Heavy atm. Only a bit Over 175. He's been a lot heavier 6wk before the fights

XRMyJ_s-200x150.gif
Yeah whatever man, Conor going to boxing school with Floyd and gonna get boxed up by Mayweather

Some idiots thought he had to eat steaks to get to 170 lmao. Look at the man he walks around at 170 minimum

I am starting to believe

the sparring footage means nothing. first this wasn't a full out spar. second conor didnt look perfect but it wasn't against a scrub. considering who he was sparring and considering his sport is not boxing he looked damn good and that was then. training for diaz. this is now.
I've never seen any footage of Conor sparring where he looked good enough to box against any decent pro boxer. He isn't even good enough at boxing to win an Irish amateur boxing championship

I'm pointing out Conor's fight-night weight in his fights mostly. Not-related to the Floyd fight only.

yeah i remember people saying he had to drink water to make up his weight for the 170 fights, laaaaaaaammmmme

Some idiots thought he had to eat steaks to get to 170 lmao. Look at the man he walks around at 170 minimum
His striking coach said before the first Diaz fight that he walks around at nearly 180.

Wait a minute he has been heavier than 175lbs before a fight yet Conor fanboys say Nate was way bigger than him.
you don't think Nate is way bigger than him? at least in 202?

BUT GUYS this for LW or even lower 154.

And you were telling me for WW he was only 168 ?

Dumb asses who believed that.

He was preparing to fight RDA at LW less than 2 weeks before the first Nate fight at WW. And he was probably even a little lighter in the rematch.

I've never seen any footage of Conor sparring where he looked good enough to box against any decent pro boxer. He isn't even good enough at boxing to win an Irish amateur boxing championship

wouldn't he have looked much worse if that was the case. also when the footage first came out chris was complementing a lot of what conor was able to do at the time. chris has a super respectable record and is a ranked boxer whos bigger then connor. he only started to shift what he said the most shortly before and after the fight was announced and its clearly because of all the media attention he is getting in the boxing world for it. he is right if he can touch conor and do that well against conor it is very telling to what floyd can do to conor. but at the time conor was focused on mma and not strictly boxing and has had a year since then to completely shift his focus.

i'll never claim conor is going to beat mayweather but i think he will have opportunities and has the capabilities as an athlete and seasoned striker in other sports to capitalize on those opportunities especially within the first five rounds of the fight.

no one can deny he has an opportunity in this fight. floyd is also not in his prime and hasnt fought in a few years. his style relies on his reflexes speed and timing which are the first things to go in an athlete. he has a lot more to lose in this fight then conor. conor is younger and hits harder and his self belief and confidence is unshakable. he is going to be able to make it more of a fight then a lot of people are predicting. i think floyd takes it fairly easy maybe only taking a handfull of significant shots from conor but the exciting part about this is there is a chance conor can do some damage and even catch floyd slipping.

conor is not a boxer. he can take a shot and hit hard. he knows how to punch and i have no seen these one sided beat downs in sparring that people talk like exist. he has sparred credible boxers and hes not getting floored and they aren't landing flawless victories on him.

his wife also gave birth recently and i heard he saved the placenta to periodically suck on giving him an unbelievable advantage in endurance he also probably spent nine months dealing with his wifes leaky butt and rancid pregnant farts. i personally think there are a lot of factors here that make putting some money on conor a bet thats worth while. i think its something like 95-5 but conor has the mentality to shock the world and sometimes thats all it takes.

Even if that's the case, a bit over 75 means 170 pounds. He said, he was a lot heavier than 175 (or 170 if you're right) 6 weeks out before the fights so, the title holds true.
75kg is 165.5lbs. "A lot heavier" is pretty broad, but looking at Conor for his Nate fights one would think 175-180lbs would have been the maximum he'd have weighed.

So probably about 8-12lbs less than Nate.

If Conor weighs "a bit over 75(kg) then he's below 170lbs now. And he will shrink over his camp.

75kg is 165.5lbs. "A lot heavier" is pretty broad, but looking at Conor for his Nate fights one would think 175-180lbs would have been the maximum he'd have weighed.

So probably about 8-12lbs less than Nate.

Let's assume a bit over 75 means 77.

77kg = 170 pounds

What's a lot heavier than 170? I guess it can't be less than 4-5 kgs or 10 pounds right? Then he was around 180 in his last 3 fights. So I guess you're right.

He's a skinny 5'9 Irishman. With all his cardio you bet he is eating steaks to get to 170.

For me it's the same. My mothers maiden name is O'malley, I've Conor's frame but an inch taller. Naturally I'd be 150 pounds max. Training and eating like a mad man is needed to get to 170. Steaks everyday.

Let's assume a bit over 75 means 77.

77kg = 170 pounds

What's a lot heavier than 170? I guess it can't be less than 4-5 kgs or 10 pounds right? Then he was around 180 in his last 3 fights. So I guess you're right.
Yeah about 180 would be the max I'd think. By the time he starts to cut water that will obviously be a bit lower again.

Nate was probably more than 20 lbs heavier than Conor in the rematch
conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-1.jpg

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png
Conor is far more toned and is still just as wide as Diaz. Nate was maybe 10-15lbs heavier. Nate is just tall and long. He is not that heavy

Are you guys fucking retarded? He said 75. As in 75kg, as in 165lbs. To even bring up the Nate fight is pretty pointless.

Back