News Conor's Chechen friend got stabbed in the neck

What someone says and does are completely different things. Khabib says he only fights for his legacy then goes and tries to get a Mayweather fight so I wouldn't take these comments as gospel.
Fury is a real hero because he actually gave away his whole pay to charity from the Wilder fight.

Also what Ali did to Frazier with the whole Uncle Tom was just as bad, if not worse than anything Conor has said.
Wanting to fight the greatest fighter of our generation isn't about legacy?

Interesting, that guy doesnt look at all like Chechens I used to know when studied in university. Looks very european , even nordic with brighter hair.
A lot of Chechens have green and even blue eyes. They kinda in the middle between Middle Easterners and Europeans

Last edited:
Interesting, that guy doesnt look at all like Chechens I used to know when studied in university. Looks very european , even nordic with brighter hair.

Yeah he kinda looks like Conor and played him in those prank videos, not sure how common it is, but I know some Chechens can have red hair, pretty sure there are some Caucasians in the Russian leagues like ACB etc that have red hair/beard.

A beard on a muslim. If a muslim has no beard chances are quite high that he isn't a jihadi (unless he is preparing to blow himself us because in that case he might have shaved the telltale jihadi beard off in order to blend in better in the crowd) but a muslim with a beard is pretty much always a jihadi/islamist.
Note that it's not the beard in itself but rather the combination beard and muslim that makes the beard a jihadi beard.
It's like the swastika. If you see a SE Asian buddist with a swastika you know he probably doesn't have it because he is a nazi but rather because it's a symbol for the sun in their culture, but if you see a white guy with a swastika fore head tattoo then he is guaranteed a nazi.
I seee I get the joke now lol , I think the beard looks good on them tho tbh them and the Scandinavians they loook like they are warriors so it is what it is

So if that's what supposedly started this, then his team mate deserved to get stabbed in the neck? Listen to yourself you goon.
You, just can't talk shit with out consequences be real.

I’ve been reading man. Maybe I haven’t come across it yet but I’m searching. I call a spade a spade and try and be consistent. If I come across it then I’ll believe it. But the things I’ve read and the things you have mentioned in this thread...he didn’t cross any lines.
He also said Dagestanis are glass jawed rats and talked about Khabib's people being pushed to the edge of cliffs and being conquered etc, probably other stuff too I'm forgetting. Not mention the whole bus attack.

Last edited:
Anything which they see as being a slight on their religion. Charlie Hebdo is a good example.
When conor was calling Khabib a backwards cunt for not drinking what was the punch line in that? i don't get it.

Muslims and islam, a religion of peace

<DisgustingHHH>

<3>

A beard on a muslim. If a muslim has no beard chances are quite high that he isn't a jihadi (unless he is preparing to blow himself us because in that case he might have shaved the telltale jihadi beard off in order to blend in better in the crowd) but a muslim with a beard is pretty much always a jihadi/islamist.
Note that it's not the beard in itself but rather the combination beard and muslim that makes the beard a jihadi beard.
It's like the swastika. If you see a SE Asian buddist with a swastika you know he probably doesn't have it because he is a nazi but rather because it's a symbol for the sun in their culture, but if you see a white guy with a swastika fore head tattoo then he is guaranteed a nazi.

but what about this pope guy

PopeFrancisReadsKoran.jpeg

What's he reading... is he becoming a terrorist?

pope-muslim.jpg

Whaaaaaat? he's supporting terrorism

Pope-Francis-Muslim-Imams-Meet-in-Vatican.jpg

<Dylan><Dylan><Dylan>

2016-05-23T115539Z_1471657758_D1AETFRREXAA_RTRMADP_3_POPE-VATICAN-1-1024x680.jpg

friends? with Islamists
{<huh}<{natewhut}>

103_benetton_unhate_campaign_square44_idea_01.jpg

<{Joewithit}><{JustBleed}>

Wanting to fight the greatest fighter of our generation isn't about legacy?

not in a fight where he knows he will get embarrassed and not land a single punch. I don't fault the guy for it but more the fans who take everything an mma fighter says like it's gospel. Khabib and Conor fans alike.

When he says stuff like he doesn't fight for money but for legacy.... I don't think he actually expected anyone to take it as he would pass up a 30 million dollar Mayweather fight.

Anybody wants a big payday. It all boils down to what you're willing to do for it.

Khabib's like a stellar employee asking for a triple promotion and quadruple payrise, but would still stay with the company for less.

Conor's like the less-than-stellar employee who happens to be the CEO's nephew and excel in office politics and back-stabbing.

your analogy doesn't make sense as Conor would be their best seller. Only like most employees that reach the top he's going to want to get paid his worth. And Khabib the wonderful employee who is threatening to leave the company, starts post fight brawls, won't work on ramadan....

and

Yes, you're right that Ali's trash talk is worse, but only if you consider how he targeted the insults at his opponent only.

Never has Ali ever insulted his opponent's religion and country nor has he threatened their family with violence. Ali knew where to draw the line regarding everyone else but his opponent.

Calling a black man an uncle Tom was about the worse thing you could call a black man in that period and the reason Frazier hated Ali for all those years. I don't really want to get into it but I suggest you watch some of the documentaries about their fights to get an idea as to why there was so much hatred between the two. Ali overstepped the line, the ran a lap and crossed it again.

Also Ali called ‘All Jews and gentiles devils' and said that any black man who sleeps with white woman should be murdered. I don't really want to get into the politics as there was a lot of social injustice going on against black people at the time but I hate revisionist history. We need to accept that even our hero's where human and had their flaws.

People need to realize that words sting and talking about culture country and religion brings out the worse in some people, i'm not saying it's right but it is what it is.
no certain religious types need to understand there's a thing called a sense of humour and to get over themselves.

Most mass shooters are clean cut white kids with short hair and no facial hair.

All white fighters in UFC should have to grow their hair long and grow beards (but not the Muslim kind, cause that'd make them jihadists).

Holy fuck you're a retard.

Back