Conor, your eratic behaviour suggests a psycholoigical disadvantage due to doubt and prior defeats

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The reason we saw Conor sweating in that press conference trying so hard to get in Khabib's head, fumbling his words, seething with hatred, is because something exists in the back of his mind behind all the bravado where he knows he has been proven wrong multiple times in his career about the outcome of his fights and he was frustrated he couldn't knock Khabib down a peg because he is stronger than Conor psychologically. Conor also knows that if he loses it will likely be disastrously which adds even more pressure.
<GSPWoah>

Khabib is not only undefeated, but believes he's being guided by a higher power and it's his destiny to win which actually takes a lot of the pressure off him because he believes someone else is responsible for his destiny if he puts the hard work in. Whether or not you are religious person, that puts him at a huge psychological advantage.
<seedat>

Last edited:
Conor in OP's mind like

tenor.gif

Conor's history of winning and being proven right is much more documented though.

His entire UFC career of being a double champ was planned out in cage warriors and then duplicated in the UFC, according to plan.

The Mayweather fight was planned years in advance. See him talking about it, forming his own boxing promotion, filing for a boxing license, etc etc. It's all years in advance.

Conor uses the law of attraction to plan years in advance. No luck of the Irish involved. He does it all himself. He wins and is right.

You would be the expert on psychological disadvantages.

I think you are basically right about Conor having lost the edge he had by believing he is invincible. He is still a really good fighter but that special edge was choked out of him by Nate.

he couldnt say he'd win with great conviction. so we know there are doubts in his mind.

Conor was behaving really weird. Not at all like the same guy from past pressers. So much nervous energy, angst and frustration. I don't know how else to interpret those strange 12 year old outbursts but as a disguise for fear.

You see it all the time with boxers. Once they lose they are never quite the same. That's why their careers are often managed to have them undefeated before they take on title contenders.

Sure, you can come back from a defeat and try to reinvent yourself with wins as Conor and many other losers have done many times in their career, but it's never as powerful as an undefeated mystique, and each subsequential loss further chips away at their psyche as a fighter.

Khabib is not only undefeated, but believes he being guided by a higher power and it's his destiny to win which actually takes a lot of the pressure off him because he believes someone else is responsible for his destiny if he puts the hard work in. Whether or not you are religious person, that puts him at a huge psychological advantage.
<seedat>
This is true... it's exactly what worries me about this fight. You can't get to 26-0 without religious delusion that you are a chosen one, especially after that Tibau scorecard. I'm worried he will take unnecessary risks because of this. I dont see Khabib losing this fight though he just has to survive two rounds and it's over. Or it could be a 1st or 2nd round manslaughter.

True, Conor no longer believes he's invincible, but he has lost fights and learned from it, while Khabib might think doing what he always does will be enough, take him lightly, be too predictable and unable to adjust. So it's a double edged sword.

This is true... it's exactly what worries me about this fight. You can't get to 26-0 without religious delusion that you are a chosen one, especially after that Tibau scorecard. I'm worried he will take unnecessary risks because of this. I dont see Khabib losing this fight though he just has to survive two rounds and it's over. Or it could be a 1st or 2nd round manslaughter.
Humbleness and work ethic are part of Khabib's religious beliefs. Part of that is following his training.

Wait so Khabib is putting his faith in a higher power to grant him the victory and this is supposed to prove that hes mentally stronger? <{Heymansnicker}>

Conor doesnt need to grovel on his knees before a higher power to give him strength as his self-confidence comes from within.

Conor's history of winning and being proven right is much more documented though.

His entire UFC career of being a double champ was planned out in cage warriors and then duplicated in the UFC, according to plan.

The Mayweather fight was planned years in advance. See him talking about it, forming his own boxing promotion, filing for a boxing license, etc etc. It's all years in advance.

Conor uses the law of attraction to plan years in advance. No luck of the Irish involved. He does it all himself. He wins and is right.
<{katwhu}>

Wait so Khabib is putting his faith in a higher power to grant him the victory and this is supposed to prove that hes mentally stronger? <{Heymansnicker}>

Conor doesnt need to grovel on his knees before a higher power to give him strength as his self-confidence comes from within.
It takes a lot of psychological burden of remaining undefeated off of him because he feels someone else is responsible for it. How many great athletes do you see praising God after a victory? Many.

Last edited:
Do you have a list of Conor threads planned somewhere or do you just come up with these on the fly?

We get your hate for Conor, but what's getting worse is that you're continuously raping that GSP gif. Makes me real sad.

We get your hate for Conor, but what's getting worse is that you're continuously raping that GSP gif. Makes me real sad.
Psychological weakness to have your emotions affected by a GSP gif.

You could learn a thing or two from Khabib.
<[analyzed}>

Back