Conor wouldn't start open work out because Kevin Lee was onstage

That's a straw man.

1. you dont understand what a strawman is. ironically, i wont use this to discredit the rest of your post
2. kevin has taken the toughest fights, conor got instant title shot at lightweight, got stripped twice, came back and got instant title shot again. saying he would get rocked by the air from one of conors punches doesnt really match up with kevin taking headkicks and finishing barboza

Kevin Lee's approach to the Media is been really nice.

Friendly. Well-spoken. And confident.

Def. Growing on me

But hes an alcoholic, so he deserves a beatdown by Khabib powered by Allah

champ champ ducking the phenom, timestamped

tony, khabib, pettis, all did their open workouts with kevin there but conor had to have someone else ask him to leave

I’d ask for this bum to get off my stage as well.
Who the fook
<FookIsThatGuy>

Win or Lose no more pick and choose at LW for Conor all top10 killers in their own way...

1. you dont understand what a strawman is. ironically, i wont use this to discredit the rest of your post
2. kevin has taken the toughest fights, conor got instant title shot at lightweight, got stripped twice, came back and got instant title shot again. saying he would get rocked by the air from one of conors punches doesnt really match up with kevin taking headkicks and finishing barboza

My argument is that Conor would starch Lee and his garbage chin.

You argued that Conor is scared to fight Barboza and Ferg, and Lee is courageous for doing so.

You built a second, imaginary argument that I'm not arguing. You built a straw man to attack, when the argument was something else.

Lee's four fans sure are a vocal group of morons.

My argument is that Conor would starch Lee and his garbage chin.

You argued that Conor is scared to fight Barboza and Ferg, and Lee is courageous for doing so.

You built a second, imaginary argument that I'm not arguing. You built a straw man to attack, when the argument was something else.

Lee's four fans sure are a vocal group of morons.

conor wouldnt take the risk of fighting those guys because he stands a serious risk of losing. i call that being scared. he doesnt want to lose what he has and knows he could. that's fear. so he does things like fuck off to welterweight to fight diaz twice in a row, or fucks off to another sport entirely, just changing the rules all the time so that he won't lose his hype.

if he wasnt scared, he would take on the top prospects in his weight class, like every other champion does. we even have guys like weidman who said that he was going to have to beat silva twice so people couldnt say it was a fluke. he beat silva twice, eventually losing to a top prospect, like conor would if he didnt keep changing the rules out of fear.

are you trying to tell me that conor wouldnt make lots of money fighting edson, tony, kevin? he'd make plenty - but he's too scared to lose because then his bullshit hype is exposed

but yeah i look forward to conor on dancing with the stars after the khabib fight, whether he's retired from mma or just sitting on a belt for another two years - out of fear

Why would he be ducking Kevin Lee? Lee has the worst chin/defense of any top lightweight.

Back