Conor would knock out Robert Whittaker

He is Australian so he has no offensive wrestling. In a striking match, he is well below McGregor and holds his hands too low. What has this guy got for Conor? nothing.

I can honestly see Conor KO'ing Khabib in the 1st in December.

KO'ing Maia in the first in March 2018 for welterweight belt and then fighting Whittaker in June/July 2018 and knocking him out in the first as well.
Nice trolling....
But how can you become the Australian wrestling champion...without any offensive wrestling?

Bobby Knuckles outwrestles Conor all day everyday

Does Ireland have some sort of wrestling culture that I'm just not aware of?

If kbabib or maia get a hold of him it is over. both have above average chins too.

Whittaker is a better matchup for him and he wouldn't be giving up a whole lot of size. Romero, Rockhold or Weidman would be bad news for him.

So I think there is an off chance he could beat all 3, but more likely he gets subbed along the way.

Can you not fuck off with this knob slobbering at least until the Mayweather fight is done. This is down time for the rest of us where we don't have to read this shite every single fucking day
You don't need to click the thread sherbro.

lol, Whittaker would completely outstrike Mcgregor and even if he doesn't, he just manhandles him to the ground.

Recap of the fights:

maia_vs_mcgregor.png

mcgregor_whittaker.png

Featherweight knocking out middleweight.

gtfo

even if he would- who cares?
we dont even know if mcgregor would back to MMA after he finishes floyd in spectacular fashion in august 28
Or welterweight knocking out former welterweight, how is that lol

Back