Conor win over Aldo was a fluke

It's all about the win no matter how you arrive to it. Fighters be like "oh I just got caught with a lucky shot." Well all of that is part of it. I bought that fight and was pulling for Aldo. I can't take anything away from Conor if that should be called a fluke.

khabib win over conor was actaully a fluke. If conor came better prepared he would have gotten khabib out of there in less than 2 rounds. Khabib is too flat footed and only has takedowns from the clinch.
what an idiot ,
surprising thing is , he got some likes

Bruv, 13 seconds. That is all it took to end Aldo's reign of destruction in the FW division. Conor easily got in Jose's head prior to the fight, than annihilated him. Fluke my arse

Conor is scared just like you buddy.

He knows if he fights again he will have to face Aldo, but he won´t because he is a pussy.

No fluke just power and accuracy. It more probes conor power as max hit the guy with the kitchen sink and was unable to put him down and out.

Aldo got baited thats all, Conor knew aldo would never get emotional again and he had no chance of beating him in a rematch.
Aldo doesnt have the wresslin threat or the zombie mode endurance to give Conor a hard time. It would end up badly for Aldo. Even this rich, old, boring version of McG dusts Aldo. Its just a horrible matchup. But hey, thats my opinion... we all have one.

Nope, timed and practiced perfectly

SlimyReflectingAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

What that proves?

There are countless videos of JDS throwing a looping hand, he only caught Cain once.

NEXT

Aldo doesnt have the wresslin threat or the zombie mode endurance to give Conor a hard time. It would end up badly for Aldo. Even this rich, old, boring version of McG dusts Aldo. Its just a horrible matchup. But hey, thats my opinion... we all have one.

he has a lot more cardio than Conor, kicks that actually work and he could easily take Conor down.

he has a lot more cardio than Conor, kicks that actually work and he could easily take Conor down.
yeah he can take Conor down but he wont do jackshit there. He doesnt have good chain wresslin , gnp or top control. He is not Kevin Lee, Khabib or Gsp. Aldo does have great tdd and take downs but he doesnt do much once he takes you down. He is a brawler at heart and thats exactly the type of dudes that MCG eats for lunch.

I like Aldo and I wanted him to smesh Conor for all the shit he did and talk. But Conor won and he might be a bad matchup for Aldo after all. I cant take that away from Mcg.

Last edited:
Aldo fan and not a Conor fan, but no it was not a fluke.

It was won through technique and timing, and by taking advantage of a technical error by Aldo.

Fair win to him.

Conor literally practiced that combination moments before the fight.
Conor said ''Aldo is gonna come in with that agressive 1-2 combo, and I'm gonna counter with the left. One punch and it will be over.'' (word for word) months before the fight.

No fluke. Conor > Aldo

take the fight down, really? when has aldo shot for a takedown? thrown a kick? aldo has pretty much abandoned leg kicks after the lamas fight.

it was probably a fluke too when aldo spilled his piss and called cops on USADA

I think Shogun has Machida's number. Despite the competitive first fight, Shogun was really the first person to hit Machida that frequently and by the second Rua made the necessary adjustments.

Possible.
Also helps that Machida never really had a great chin or recovery. He was just damn hard to hit.

Max proved that it weren’t.

Aldo got destroyed by the first 2 elite strikers he faced

I think Aldo is a better technical striker than Max.

Max just has that reach, Chin and cardio though that elevates his striking.

Complete fluke. If it wasn't mcgregor would have silenced his critics, paid due respect to Aldo and granted the actual fans of mma a rematch.

I didn't know a clean left hook, that everyone knew was coming, was a fluke.

They tried to set up a rematch when RDA dropped out, and Aldo turned it down, even though just a month prior Pedernerias told an interviewer that Aldo was training in case he got a short notice opportunity.

Aldo got humiliated in the lead up and then humiliated on fight night. He didn't want any more of Conor.

Even know when people ask him if he wants to fight Conor again, he always says "I want to be champion, I just want to fight whoever has the belt." He wants nothing to do with Conor.

Back