Conor will Vacate - There will be no defenses.

wonderbread

Stiff Member
Banned
Reaction score
You heard it here first. A vacate of the belt to him will mean he never has to worry about losing it. This is really all that matters.

Ok, I’ll be at the Holland Bar on 9th if anyone wants to rub shoulders with the dregs of society with me.

Hopefully they will just STRIP his zero-defending arse before that.

Was there any doubt.. There is a pattern that has been consistent his entire career.

Vacate, strip, the verbiage is so droll.

Conor will be boxing or something and come back when he feels like.

He shouldn’t be able to. They should just strip him.

Brilliant... never put your belts on the line, never lose a belt. Nice gimmick I admit.

No, he will be double champ FOREVER. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I agree. He will go after the 170 belt, lose miserably then retire.

gettyimages-102171427.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarring_and_feathering

He wants a bigger challenge. I think he goes up to WW

You guys are gonna laugh at me but ill say it right now.. DONT be surprised if you see conor box oscar next. Its the most amount of money he can make in a single fight. he just made $100 million dollars, i dont think he is interested in taking a hugeee paycut by fighting anyone in the ufc. He can make an easy $50 million fighting oscar and not even a superfight vs gsp can earn him anywhere close to $50 million.

Any ufc fight he takes will be a tremendous pay cut from his last fight with floyd. Going from $100 million payday to what maybe $15 million for a ufc fight has to be really hard to do when he can earn at least $50 million with oscar and yes its a paycut but no where near as bad as it will be in a ufc fight.

flame away.

i don't like him, but i can't blame him for setting up himself and his family for life, with the floyd match.

with that said, not defending isn't gonna help whatever legacy he's trying to build. And he'll be remembered as a loudmouth. His best achievement will be his KO of aldo, which isn't bad honestly.

Besides money, it's not gonna get any better than that ko

No, he will be double champ FOREVER. And there is nothing you can do about it.
He can be a double champ in his own mind. Just promote Tony to actual champion and let Conor have his belt. Everyone wins.

Tony is the true champ. Beat most of the top 10 at 155. mcrunner only beat Eddie

Conor is waiting for a bigger challenge than a routine title defense. Offer him a fight vs GSP for the MW belt and see how fast he takes it.

Back