Conor will never....

index.php

Heaven. 14/10

Conor will never...

Lose against Diaz. He's to good! - Gets clowned, almost TKO'd and choked by Diaz

Thanks for the laugh TS :) Where are the title defenses?

GSP has how many defenses? Many still feel he was gifted a Hendricks W. Years of dry humping and peppering jabs. You have Mcg who hits for the home run and wins consecutively. People are still whining despite the super fights we now are getting.

Everyone has an opinion. They are more then welcome to show how its done. That would actually take a spine and some balls to step up and fight. Most will sit back and talk about their feelers.

I still don't know what this has to do with what I wrote. Is it because you can't argue my point? Conor is a very good fighter but not the greatest. How could he be?

He has not beaten all the top guys. GSP is one of the greatest because he cleared his division and owned it for years.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm thinking the opposite. I think his last four fights are going to be against those the new owners think can beat him. That way when his contract is up #1 he is no longer the champion and #2 he's less marketable should be decide to venture out and fight Floyd.

GSP has how many defenses? Many still feel he was gifted a Hendricks W. Years of dry humping and peppering jabs. You have Mcg who hits for the home run and wins consecutively. People are still whining despite the super fights we now are getting.

Everyone has an opinion. They are more then welcome to show how its done. That would actually take a spine and some balls to step up and fight. Most will sit back and talk about their feelers.

You mean how Conor went for the homerun when his credibility was on the line against Diaz in the rematch?

There's a big difference in how you approach a fight as a champion vs a challenger.

And BTW, superfights only mean something when there is some actual substance behind them - manufactured drama is for simpletons. Alvarez vs McGregor, as two champs who had just won their titles, with zero title defenses doesn't really have any significance.

MMA is a sport of inches, where any top fighter can beat any other top fighter on any given night. This is why title defenses are important. It means you have taken on all styles, all challengers, and have still come out on top.

They don't play one football game to declare the leagues best team. They play 16 games, have playoffs, and then the superbowl to declare who is the best. That's why the Bills, who beat the Patriots earlier in the year, are NOT the super bowl champions.

Fight a legit wrestler, UFC will protect him - Beats Mendes
Fight Aldo, he knows he would lose - Beats him
Fight RDA, too big and better all around - Signed to fight him but pulled out
Fight Alvarez, too big, too good wrestling - Beats him
Fight Winner of Khabib/Ferguson - Sooon

When will the haters learn?? After he signs beats the winner? What will be next? The loser of khabib/ferguson? then what? GSP/Woodley?

conor will never -

be as tall as an average man

When will the haters learn?? After he signs beats the winner? What will be next? The loser of khabib/ferguson? then what? GSP/Woodley?

It's like 1984 around here what with the way you guys manage to stuff Nate down the memory hole.

DEFEND HIS TITLE OR GIVING ALDO A REMATCH.

please TS, stop with the clickbait for nuthugging thread about irish jabroni.

Two division champ

Unlike his predecessors

The rules don't apply

(Just mucking about, I wanted Conor to defend against Edgar at 200, and to see him defend against Ferguson and Khabib and Barboza too, regardless of who wins the LW interim belt.)
Fucking beautiful!

Nate beat that ass

Don't forget full-camp Diaz.

Nate beat that ass
One time, he sure did. Rocked and choked Conor. Turned him into a panic wrestler.

But then Conor did what most said was impossible, and beat full camp Diaz by over five rounds. Won one of the championship rounds and the fifth was very close too.

Wait, you didn't mean you thought Nate won the rematch, did you?

I would be impressed if he just defended a belt once against anybody

I still don't know what this has to do with what I wrote. Is it because you can't argue my point? Conor is a very good fighter but not the greatest. How could he be?

He has not beaten all the top guys. GSP is one of the greatest because he cleared his division and owned it for years.

Your point is nonsense. it is not an argument.

GSP got saved by corrupt judges. He was slurring his speech. He is magically back willing to fight Silva after his fall from grace.

The game has changed. Mcgoat is the game changer. "defending" is the mating call of the loser. Its what the broke and bankrupt do.

The NR (NEW RICH) set the standard, call the shot, and or jump shit, get a 100 million dollar fight in boxing. Of course, everyone is opinionated. Few will put on the gloves, not to train but will fight in UFC.

You are more then welcome to go fight and show us how its done. Till then, put down the participation ribbons, stop flipping burgers and asking if you would like fries with your order. Understand that when something is sold for 4.2 billion, they want ROI (return on investnment. Again, hard to comprehend when someone is flipping burgers and has no comprehension of anything regarding economics.

Everyone just wanted Alverez to have a good chance. In hindsight it was a little underserved

Back