Conor will never....

So important to the organization that pays them peanuts. Mcgoat gets paid and if UFC cannot afford to pay, boxing will.

Fair enough but you cannot call him the greatest. He has to beat all the top guys and own it for years to get that label.

Mendes would wreck him with a full camp. He was already taking McG down at will but gassed. Tony and Khabib are both likely to beat McG. He has no chance against GSP, Woodley or any top welterweight. Floyd will physically rape him if the fight happens. McG is running out of options. He will fight Floyd, accept the inevitable schooling and retire without fighting in the UFC again. The end is near and I cant wait
<JonesLaugh>

Fair enough but you cannot call him the greatest. He has to beat all the top guys and own it for years to get that label.

So has every other broke mma fighter. No money for the vast majority fighting peanuts + trashed health and brain damage.

You are more welcome to put on the gloves, fight ufc or mma, and show everyone how its done. Till then, STFU.

Double champ does whatever the fuck he he likes

Mendes would wreck him with a full camp. He was already taking McG down at will but gassed. Tony and Khabib are both likely to beat McG. He has no chance against GSP, Woodley or any top welterweight. Floyd will physically rape him if the fight happens. McG is running out of options. He will fight Floyd, accept the inevitable schooling and retire without fighting in the UFC again. The end is near and I cant wait
<JonesLaugh>

lol

Who the fuck said Alvarez was too big? Conor dwarfed him. Also Conor was gunning for Aldo long before he got his shot. Who thought he was avoiding him?

Fight a legit wrestler, UFC will protect him - Beats Mendes
Fight Aldo, he knows he would lose - Beats him
Fight RDA, too big and better all around - Signed to fight him but pulled out
Fight Alvarez, too big, too good wrestling - Beats him
Fight Winner of Khabib/Ferguson - Sooon

When will the haters learn?? After he signs beats the winner? What will be next? The loser of khabib/ferguson? then what? GSP/Woodley?
Great fighter and entertainer but wee Connie will never beat GSP or Woodley.

That midget wrestler (with 2 weeks training camp) embarrassed Caner. Khabib would kill him

So has every other broke mma fighter. No money for the vast majority fighting peanuts + trashed health and brain damage.

You are more welcome to put on the gloves, fight ufc or mma, and show everyone how its done. Till then, STFU.

Double champ does whatever the fuck he he likes

I have no idea what this has to do with what I wrote.

Our problem (majority anyway) is Conor not accepting a champions responsibility to continually defend the belt (or at all) against the best.

Sure there would still be some committed haters but they would be the minority.

Conor will never.

Defend the belt with honor

Because he's Conor.
Two division champ

Unlike his predecessors

The rules don't apply

(Just mucking about, I wanted Conor to defend against Edgar at 200, and to see him defend against Ferguson and Khabib and Barboza too, regardless of who wins the LW interim belt.)

Fight a legit wrestler, UFC will protect him - Beats Mendes
Fight Aldo, he knows he would lose - Beats him
Fight RDA, too big and better all around - Signed to fight him but pulled out
Fight Alvarez, too big, too good wrestling - Beats him
Fight Winner of Khabib/Ferguson - Sooon

When will the haters learn?? After he signs beats the winner? What will be next? The loser of khabib/ferguson? then what? GSP/Woodley?
You conveniently skipped the part were Nate Diaz choked him out on 10 days notice, and he struggled to squeak out a majority decision in the rematch.

Conor will never.......get the edge over Diaz

2nd round finish>>>>>majority decision

You conveniently skipped the part were Nate Diaz choked him out on 10 days notice, and he struggled to squeak out a majority decision in the rematch.
They always leave that part out. It bring tears to their eyes to have to admit that Conor couldnt properly avenge his loss.

I have no idea what this has to do with what I wrote.

GSP has how many defenses? Many still feel he was gifted a Hendricks W. Years of dry humping and peppering jabs. You have Mcg who hits for the home run and wins consecutively. People are still whining despite the super fights we now are getting.

Everyone has an opinion. They are more then welcome to show how its done. That would actually take a spine and some balls to step up and fight. Most will sit back and talk about their feelers.

Back