Conor will never make 145 again

Max vs. Conor will only be possible at 155. There is no way he goes full crackhead and makes 145 again.
Love your avatar. That part in Big Trouble Little China when he throws up those back scratchers.

grownup_corner_209_75.gif

Saving this garbage thread
<{monica}>

George Lockhart while Conor was in camp for Floyd

"Conor is very light. He walks around at 162. He could make 145 right now"

When will shertards realise Siver/Mendes were the EXCEPTIONS because media obligations during fight week DESTROYED Conor's weight cut.

Conor made 145 with NO IV comfortably against Aldo.

Conor has NEVER MISSED WEIGHT AT 145

Where is the bullshit coming from?
From Rogan. That is why all such threads have the same exact quote.

Probably not

I don't know why people want to see conor/max 2

conor would beat him
and once again
conor holds up another division when you have 2 contenders in line (edgar & ortega)

Don't see why he suddenly wouldn't be able to make featherweight. He fought there seven times in the UFC and never missed weight. Some sudden hormonal growth spurt in his late twenties? I think not.
As you get older your metabolism slows and it is harder to get the weight off. There is nothing magic, just ago. I am 43, and I can point to ages when I started noticing changes is my ability to take off weight.

No way rich, fat, bulked up conor that has 100 million in his pocket is going to lose all that muscle and then starve himself to make 145 again. You guys seen the pics of him at the weigh ins, he looked like a Ghost whenever he made 145. That was when he was younger, broke and hungry for success.

The Max vs Conor at 145 is all BS, no way conor can make it!!

In other news the world is round, water is wet, and ts is an idiot.

Max vs. Conor will only be possible at 155. There is no way he goes full crackhead and makes 145 again.

He doesn't need to go full crackhead.

100 million dollars buy a lot of coke..

No way rich, fat, bulked up conor that has 100 million in his pocket is going to lose all that muscle and then starve himself to make 145 again. You guys seen the pics of him at the weigh ins, he looked like a Ghost whenever he made 145. That was when he was younger, broke and hungry for success.

He had trouble making weight for the Mayweather fight. You could tell, it took a toll on him. Even the announcer questioned him about it, but he's going to have to fight at 155 to survive. At 170 he could be competitive but he would ultimately get destroyed and crushed by wrestlers like GSP or Woodley.

If he tries he'll make it, but I doubt he'll try, there more money to be made at 155 and above.

In other news, water is wet

Back