Conor will never make 145 again

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No way rich, fat, bulked up conor that has 100 million in his pocket is going to lose all that muscle and then starve himself to make 145 again. You guys seen the pics of him at the weigh ins, he looked like a Ghost whenever he made 145. That was when he was younger, broke and hungry for success.

The Max vs Conor at 145 is all BS, no way conor can make it!!

Max vs. Conor will only be possible at 155. There is no way he goes full crackhead and makes 145 again.

Don't really care, just hope they strip him of the LW belt.

He aged and body grew. That shit was for the child boy, he's getting old man dense.

i love when noobs state the obvious like they stumbled onto their first original thought.

He also won't make 135. Or 125.

He also probably wont fight at 205. Or HW.

Shouldn't Max come up and fight him? Or maybe they just have a catchweight fight with no title on the line.

Don't see why he suddenly wouldn't be able to make featherweight. He fought there seven times in the UFC and never missed weight. Some sudden hormonal growth spurt in his late twenties? I think not.

No way rich, fat, bulked up conor that has 100 million in his pocket is going to lose all that muscle and then starve himself to make 145 again. You guys seen the pics of him at the weigh ins, he looked like a Ghost whenever he made 145. That was when he was younger, broke and hungry for success.

The Max vs Conor at 145 is all BS, no way conor can make it!!
We’ve been saying this ever since his last fight at 145

Fucking obviously lol. He was barely able to kill himself to make it before.

Dude's a LW. Imagine how bad his cardio would be if tried make FW again, haha

I've never thought he'd even try to return to 145 after the Aldo fight, but if he signs to fight Holloway at 145, he'll make weight. I just don't think he'll sign to make that fight unless he's really that afraid of losing at LW.

George Lockhart while Conor was in camp for Floyd

"Conor is very light. He walks around at 162. He could make 145 right now"

When will shertards realise Siver/Mendes were the EXCEPTIONS because media obligations during fight week DESTROYED Conor's weight cut.

Conor made 145 with NO IV comfortably against Aldo.

Conor has NEVER MISSED WEIGHT AT 145

Where is the bullshit coming from?

Conor could easily go back down to 145. As if Conor also couldn't diet either to make the weight cut even easier

grownup_corner_209_75.gif

Saving this garbage thread

Back