Conor will KO Khabib

Conor will never fight Khabib that is career suicide
He's got 2 or 3 fights left at the very most. Even if his knees held up, he doesn't want to fight until he's old. He'll probably make around $25M to fight Khabib. That's more than the "GOATS" of MMA made in their entire career. How in the fuck is that "suicide?"

People that predict fight outcomes with such certainty, are generally all dumb cunts.

not another Conor Thread

giphy.gif

Khabib will be too far from Conor, just look to the Alvarez fight where their coaches were yelling 73 (takedown) like crazy and he couldn't do anything.

Khabib will face the same fate.

He's got 2 or 3 fights left at the very most. Even if his knees held up, he doesn't want to fight until he's old. He'll probably make around $25M to fight Khabib. That's more than the "GOATS" of MMA made in their entire career. How in the fuck is that "suicide?"

He is under 30 how does he have 2-3 fights left?

Where did you pull that $25 million from?

A career is about more than money and Khabib will expose him badly.

First of all I'm fan of both fighters. I don't care about the Conor's antics or the tiramisu, both are great fighters. Very different fighters, one is a sniper and the other is a wrecking ball.

If they fight (Im pretty sure they will fight, there is a lot of money involved), Conor will KO Khabib. After his lost to Nate, he is a different fighter, he does not play around anymore, is too precise. He learnt from that fight he cannot trust only in his abilities, he must fight with a solid plan. Conor is not stupid, he knows Khabib is a beast, he is probably training now those takedowns.

Conor will catch Khabib when he is trying to takedown Conor, from there, the end of Khabib will be matter of time. That is how I visualize that fight.

But, he must catch Khabib in the first 2 rounds because he will be dead after that. I will bump this thread after the fight.

giphy.gif

Back