Conor will get the ultimate in-cage promotion for his whisky...

Never had it. It sucks ass because it's Conor's.
lol
stay salty my friend
P0QFEvK.gif

I'd buy 10 bottles of his whiskey if the label includes his mangled face after Khabib gets done with him.
I'd use his whiskey to clean my toilet

Maybe to wash my ass, so it really does suck ass

So you'd buy his product and help him profit just because he triggered you?

Prime example of haters being just as obsessed (if not more) than his fanboys.

The positive thing about this is that it opens the door for UFC fighters to bring their own sponsorships into the octagon again.

Yes, it'll look bad if he loses, but Conor is a confident guy and probably doesn't even consider that he could lose at this point. There's a lot of stuff about him I don't like, but I do like that he puts it on the line.
I really don't see anything Conor does as making inroads for other fighters. Dana gives him special privileges which will end when his era ends.

I don't think WME or Dana will let fighters dictate the canvas logos in the future. Hope I am wrong though.

You think that's funny? Conor's fans will be sitting there with stupid looks on their faces while clutching his cheap whiskey if he loses. I wouldn't want to be that guy. Look like a damn fool.

Mods: my thread tittle was better and my thread covered a different subject, really.

Anyway,
GETTING BEAT DOWN ON YOUR OWN CANVAS LOGO IS A BAD LOOK

I don't watch press events but from what i have been reading here, i get the impression this conference was just made to be a whiskey promotion.

It makes one question the reasons and timing for the whole thing...

Conor literally acted like a str8 jack ass in that press conference and anybody who says different is in denial. He did his usual he starts yelling when his opponent tries to talk so it appears he won the back and forth but I was so sick of hearing him interrupt I could not finish watching the shit. I think he was drunk because he has never acted like he was insane like this before telling lies about what happened. He knows damn we Khabib was by himself and he had at least 10 guys with him and says Khabib was the one with the crew. Lie after lie man that was obnoxious as fuck.

I am not saying this to bash Conor because I actually like him when he is being funny but my goodness their was nothing funny about that madness.

Oh you didn't know, yelling over everybody when they are trying to talk is genius next level trashtalk and comedy gold.

Not really but unfortunately this is the kind of behavior we chose to idealise and encourage now a days. Be the loudest and most obnoxious person in the room, this is the current model for success.

Back