Conor will get the ultimate in-cage promotion for his whisky...

penontoc

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
...he said a print of it will be on the canvas. That'll be the end of his whisky – when he's lying on his back next to it with Khabib pounding on top, asking him questions, 'Why you have alcohol picture in the cage? You know I told you I don't drink.' Bad idea getting it on the canvas.

time-stamped

Conor literally acted like a str8 jack ass in that press conference and anybody who says different is in denial. He did his usual he starts yelling when his opponent tries to talk so it appears he won the back and forth but I was so sick of hearing him interrupt I could not finish watching the shit. I think he was drunk because he has never acted like he was insane like this before telling lies about what happened. He knows damn we Khabib was by himself and he had at least 10 guys with him and says Khabib was the one with the crew. Lie after lie man that was obnoxious as fuck.

I am not saying this to bash Conor because I actually like him when he is being funny but my goodness their was nothing funny about that madness.

Or when he starches Khabib in 12 seconds peeps will believe Proper 12 has magical knockout powers.

I would rather drink Charlie Sheen's urine than drink Proper No. Twelve.

i dont think ive even seen someone on sherdog act as embarrassing as conor did

Conor literally acted like a str8 jack ass in that press conference and anybody who says different is in denial. He did his usual he starts yelling when his opponent tries to talk so it appears he won the back and forth but I was so sick of hearing him interrupt I could not finish watching the shit. I think he was drunk because he has never acted like he was insane like this before telling lies about what happened. He knows damn we Khabib was by himself and he had at least 10 guys with him and says Khabib was the one with the crew. Lie after lie man that was obnoxious as fuck.

I am not saying this to bash Conor because I actually like him when he is being funny but my goodness their was nothing funny about that madness.

He's been in full megalo/denial mode for quite some time now..
Completely out of control thanks to the UFC brass, and only got worse since he "boxed" May

He's probably hoping to make some cheddar off's the drunkard's of his home country.
Shouldn't be so confident though, as they obviously are some experts when it comes to whiskey..

He's been in full megalo/denial mode for quite some time now..
Completely out of control thanks to the UFC brass, and only got worse since he "boxed" May

<{Heymansnicker}>

Conor got you folks triggered HARD

khabib is gonna be unconscious on the logo. Still won't make proper 12 a good whiskey by any means though.

You realize haters like you are half of the reason why he's rich right? He don't giva fook while you type from the basement of your favela while he's in his mansion not knowing you exist.

Dnk__ldUYAEgUK4.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

Conor got you folks triggered HARD
Right?

Everybody is on here desperately attacking Conor and it’s retarded for a couple of reasons

1. Conor McGregor is one of the, if not THE most exciting fighter ever. Even his haters tune in to watch every fight, every press conference ect because they get their money’s woeth.

He’s got an exciting style, he never pulls out and to discredit what he’s done in the octagon is ridiculous.

2. You all bash him for taking time off but never say shit about Khabib. How many times has Khabib missed weight or pulled out of fights, taken time off for his religion ect and yet nothing.

Khabib fights once every year and a half, pulls out a million times and fights bums when he does fight, in snoozefests.

Conor fought a $100 million fight against boxing’s GOAT (a fight of which you all paid $100+ to see) and spends time with his family. He’s not holding titles hostage or pulling out of fights.

Anyways, I have no idea why everyone is so mad about Conor. He’s exciting, he’s a draw and even his haters are left entertained.

Enjoy the show you salty ass losers. I’ll never miss a McGregor fight

Shameless, the mans allready a multi millionair whos set for life. Why would he embarras himself with this whiskey bs.

He went from razorsharp and funny in interviews to this raging commercial machine.

So far for get rich quick and get out.

To be fair if it comes off and he knocks khabib out, it'll look like an amazing marketing decision.

12 suplexes. Proper suplexes. Suplays.

I'd buy 10 bottles of his whiskey if the label includes his mangled face after Khabib gets done with him.

I'd buy one with that logo. ONE. And give it to my worst enemy, because that whisky sucks ass.

The positive thing about this is that it opens the door for UFC fighters to bring their own sponsorships into the octagon again.

Yes, it'll look bad if he loses, but Conor is a confident guy and probably doesn't even consider that he could lose at this point. There's a lot of stuff about him I don't like, but I do like that he puts it on the line.

Back