Conor will come back in 2018 and dominate the UFC again

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Early March-April: beats the shit out of El Cuckuy, successfully defends title in 1 or 2 rounds (easy work)
Goes down to destroy Holloway again; solidifying himself as a two weight world champion (again)
Finish off the year with a fight with Nate Diaz or RDA at 170 if he manages to beat Woodley earning himself a third belt

Defend LW belt against Khabib in Russia
Fight GSP in the biggest fight in UFC history, win and retire as GOAT

He got payed a lot of money.

He can just live the good life and not give a fuck.

I want to see him vs. Ferguson and Nurmagomedov but does he really want that kinda heat.

Last edited:
He got payed a lot of money.

He can just live the good life and not give a fuck.

I want to see him vs. Ferguson and Nurmagomedov but it's touch and go if he really wants that.
Conor who was born a fighter he will always be involved in combat sports in one way or another. Conor's goal is to retire as a multiple-weight champ and then take over Dana's job.

Also he can easily earn 25-30m per fight in the UFC. Anybody would fight with that kind of money on the line.

Or gets his ass kicked by a bunch of tinkers and travelers, blows his money on his coke habit, and winds up holding a spit bucket for Charlie Ward.

Conor's goal is to retire as a champ and then take over Dana's job.
1hozrp.jpg

Dominate, again?

I don't remember the time he dominated in the first place. Never defend FW belt? Lose to Nate Diaz, arguably twice? Get gifted a LW title shot? Never defend the LW belt either?

Early March-April: beats the shit out of El Cuckuy, successfully defends title in 1 or 2 rounds (easy work)
Goes down to destroy Holloway again; solidifying himself as a two weight world champion (again)
Finish off the year with a fight with Nate Diaz or RDA at 170 if he manages to beat Woodley earning himself a third belt

giphy.gif

and-then-you-woke-up.jpg

Hate to burst ur bubble but - ol boy ain't never making 145 again not even with IV. He looked like a crackhead at 153 against Floyd. Not even trying to hate. It was incredible he could ever make that weight regardless. He only ever made it once without IV (Aldo)

Hate to burst ur bubble but - ol boy ain't never making 145 again not even with IV. He looked like a crackhead at 153 against Floyd. Not even trying to hate. It was incredible he could ever make that weight regardless. He only ever made it once without IV (Aldo)
He's never missed weight at 145 and it's only going to be a one time thing
full

Dominate, again?

I don't remember the time he dominated in the first place. Never defend FW belt? Lose to Nate Diaz, arguably twice? Get gifted a LW title shot? Never defend the LW belt either?
Casual detected. What did you call his featherweight run then? It was pure domination.

Coming soon 2018. Conor vs Paulie boxing match under zuffa boxing banner

TS is a bad troll, a very bad troll.

I_m_a_bad_troll_A_very_bad_troll.gif

He isn't going back to 145lbs ever, cant make the weight any more.

He wont take the 170lbs title either. He is on the smaller side at 155lbs, Woodley could use WWE moves on him and get a powerbomb KO win.

I don't think he keeps the 155lbs division. I don't see how he would beat Khabib. Its possible he defends against Tony but ringrust and lack of grappling make him an underdog for me.

I think your forgetting the success Mendes who is the size of Woodleys leg had against him grappling. Unless he KO's them really quick I don't see what answer he has for a big wrestler like Khabib or Woodley.

Back