Conor wants nothing to do with Tony

I want to believe Cucuy, Conor and Khabib are like Rock Papers Scissors.
Conor clowns Cucuy
Cucuy chokes out Khabib
Khabib smesh Conor
You really believe Tony would choke out Khabib? Hmm... Tony fought 26 times and submited 8 people (lost 3 times snd was submited as well). So, the previous 18 opponents he fought were all better grapplers than Khabib? Ohh, I see..

Whoever he fights, he's scared and ducking someone else...
Lol @ sherdoh

giphy.gif

source.gif

You really believe Tony would choke out Khabib? Hmm... Tony fought 26 times and submited 8 people (lost 3 times snd was submited as well). So, the previous 18 opponents he fought were all better grapplers than Khabib? Ohh, I see..
Khabib's skill level is not that much higher than Kevin Lee's. Case in point how Kevin was almost equally capable of doing to Edson what Khabib did. Only difference was Kevin switched off for a moment and nearly lost with that headkick.
Cucuy is a masterful trickster and has a plan for everything. He'd submit Khabib more than likely the same way he dealt with Kevin Lee.
Tony couldn't do the same things to Conor. Tony has his own weird way of rolling with the punches. He tends to put his chin up so that the punches are almost hitting his adams apple. Against Conor, that is a death wish. Conor would knock Tony on his ass.
Rock Paper Scissors. Khabib isn't invincible. I would bet on Gaethje having a strong chance against Khabib. I'd bet on James Vick for the sheer reason of him being so big for lightweight. I'd also like Gregor Gillespie's chances.

Back