Conor wants nothing to do with Tony

This is the easiest fight for conor at lw lol wtf are you smokin conor loves fighting strikers

Tony would clown him on the feet

Defend any panic wrestle attempt

And when he is ready, choke him out

Yeah. hes scared of tony like he's scared of khabib. wait......
Try harder mate. pathetic.

He wants nothing to do with Khabib judging how mental he went. The more mental the more he feels threatened so the more he needs to act out to try and "gain an advantage".

Tony's my favorite LW but we gotta stop moving past his current fight, Tony will in all likelihood not be at his best and Pettis is dangerous, he could easily lose that fight. Need to see what he looks like coming off that injury.

giphy.gif

Ferguson is an easier match up for Conor than Khabib is. He'd likely put a masterclass on him not much different than the one he put on Alvarez.

This is the easiest fight for conor at lw lol wtf are you smokin conor loves fighting strikers
Ferrguson is not really a "striker", though. He's pretty well rounded and could outperform Conor from any position on the ground: be it top or bottom. The real question is would Ferguson want to try and take Conor down and would he get the takedown?

I'm no Conor fan, but that was a dumb statement TS.

With 8 fights on Conor's contract, I'm sure we will eventually see how this one turns out.

Tony is a sloppy striker. But if Tony and Conor fought it would go much the same way as Conor's fight with Nate, except that it would finish faster and obviously in Tony's favour.

Conor thought Nate was "durable". Tony is just as durable as Nate, but Tony is far, far more dangerous than Nate. Nate's only qualities are durability and wrestling once already on the ground. Nate is slow, no footwork, relies on his stockton slap, no power in his strikes and telegraphs his strikes.

In comparison, Tony also has durability, much quicker than Nate and while his striking is also somewhat sloppy, he has far more versatility and his movements are very unpredictable. Tony's striking also more power and he can transition from a strike to a takedown and choke very quickly.

I've no doubt that Conor would unload several big shots on Tony in the earlier rounds but like with Nate, I don't think Conor has the firepower/Tony has the durability to put Tony away quickly. By the end of round 2 Conor will be spent like a 13 y.o teenage boy who's just discovered masturbation and goes at it 15 times a day. From there on a bloodied Tony will rape Conor in a far more violent way than Nate was capable of. Conor will give us his back and arse and submit very quickly to Tony's will.

T Ferg easily out struck RDA over 5 rounds
Easily? That was pretty damned competitive, especially until RDA was poked in the eye. Tony won for sure but it wasn’t anything like a one-sided fight.

Good to hear that the new narrative is prepared, in case Khabib loses.

Either way - Tony deserves the next shot.
Shouldn't even matter if he wins or loses his next fight, he's got the longest god damn win streak in the UFC and that must be enough.

Conor murders Tony on the feet.

How the hell do people here not see this? They're supposed to be MMA fans yet they sound like they haven't watched it a day in their lives. Who would seriously think Tony stands even a tiny chance on the feet against Conor? It's bizarre.

Cucuy is the back up for incase anyone backs out of this fight....thank God

Conu wud def lite Tony up

Back