Conor wants nothing to do with Tony

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Tony would clown him on the feet

Defend any panic wrestle attempt

And when he is ready, choke him out

Ferguson has sloppy striking.

Conor would finish him by the 2nd round, after getting 3-4 knockdowns.

On the feet, I'm not sure about that. Tony has the longer reach and decent power, but he gets tagged quite a bit. Conor is a sniper on the feet.

In the wrestling and Jitz department, he would handle Conor though.

Dude chill the fuck out. Can you see things without anti-conor shades on?

It'd probably be a war. We all want it.

Conor isn't making this fight with Khabib.

I'm sorry Conor fangs but its true. Conor is promoting his slop whiskey. He isn't showing up to fight Khabib.

Write is down.

Conor wants nothing to do with anyone actually. He's afraid to fight but someone probably forced him to be a cage fighter.

Conor would put Tony in a coma.

Once Khabib smashes Conor, I would love to see Ferguson and Khabib fight. I have a strong suspicion that the Khabib-Ferguson fight is going to be way more competitive than Khabib's fight with Conor.

I agree..Tony is the best LW right now ..khabib and Conor would have a hard time with this guy..he's the real dark horse King of the light weight division after the 6th of October ( In khabibs words) this man can not be ignored anymore

Conor isn't making this fight with Khabib.

I'm sorry Conor fangs but its true. Conor is promoting his slop whiskey. He isn't showing up to fight Khabib.

Write is down.
Cause Conor has a track record for missing fights right? Dude c'mon CM troll.

Tony literally can win but he better pray to whatever god that he believes in that his glass jaw holds up...
I mean dude literally gets stunned every fight

Cause Conor has a track record for missing fights right? Dude c'mon CM troll.
Conor has a track record of running like a bitch from title defenses. Not that it matters now, because he will never hold the UFC LW title ever again.

Tony is a better fight for Conor than Khabib is

Lol first he was ducking Khabib and then when he signs to fight Khabib, now he's ducking Tony

This place is incredible.

Conor has a track record of running like a bitch from title defenses. Not that it matters now, because he will never hold the UFC LW title ever again.
Yeah I'm sure making $100 million and going for the LW belt has nothing to do with it. Smh.

Fergs bum ass striking defense would get him sniped early by counter a master of counters like Conu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back