Conor vs Wonderboy

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How would this fight go? Interresting clash of styles, discuss.

Huh? WB is WW and not champ yet
He will eventually be champ one day, but not yet... Discuss when it happens

Huh? WB is WW and not champ yet
He will eventually be champ one day, but not yet... Discuss when it happens

The topic doesn't have anything to do with Wonder Boy being champ. I'd love to see that fight. Spinning shit for days.

conor vs hendricks is the only fight i want to see at 170

a clash of the similar styles?
Wonderboy would KO him in the 2nd.

I'd love it for the presser alone. He'd call him Waterboy and compare him to Bobby Bushay.

jhyueb0vr21vwcf3lfs5.jpg

Would be an interesting, stand and bang fight. Hoping Wonderboy picks up the W against Hendricks because I'd love to see him against Lawler.

Conor is 5'9 with a 74 inch reach. Wonderboy is 6'0 with a 75 inch reach. Wonderboy is the bigger man.

How would this fight go? Interresting clash of styles, discuss.
I wouldn't say it was a clash of styles but fuck yeah! with Conor division flirting, I'd love to see this. Probably the two most creative strikers in the game.

I love Conor but Wonderboy would kick the shit out of him, like so bad lol. Stephen Thompson would murk Conor McGregor.

Wonderboy beats Conor without much difficulty IMHO and Conor would benefit from that reality check.

Wonderboy has really improved his takedowns, TDD and wrestling. Conor could learn from how he has improved his game over the past couple years.

c'mon man..... care to elaborate?

Haven't you heard. Conor is the greatest striker in MMA. No one else compares at all; not Pettis, Condit, Lawler, or Thompson. No one can stand with the mighty Conor and leave with their head still on.

Tomato Canner Bless

Wonder how Mighty Mouse would have got on against Akebono....... Fuck off with these theoretical bullshit match-ups....... This is why people look at Sherdog as a joke because of this Fantasy Football type bullshit.

Haven't you heard. Conor is the greatest striker in MMA. No one else compares at all; not Pettis, Condit, Lawler, or Thompson. No one can stand with the mighty Conor and leave with their head still on.

Tomato Canner Bless

Sorry. My mistake. It won't happen again.

Back