Conor vs this guy.

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
How long does conor lasts? :D:pimages.jpegimages (1).jpeg

Conor vs.. _____

Didn't know this was 2016 again.

A roided up psychopath that has at least minimum 40 lbs on him, probably not long.

Paul Harris is my favourite natural grappler

a clean athlete and a clean non-dirty fighter in the cage

Pal Harris would tear McGs leg clean off and beat him over the head with the stump.

No need for Conor to ever step foot into the ring with that dirty roid freak though.

Gee u dont ask much of a 155 lbs guy do u?? 2hat 155er would stand a chance against him geeze

Forget Conor. I'd like to have seen Askren vs. prime Palhares. I wonder if Ben really wants to take him down and keep the fight on the ground (then again, he'd probably lose a stand-up fight).

He would last longer than you do IN BED.

Boom, roasted.
/thread

Forget Conor. I'd like to have seen Askren vs. prime Palhares. I wonder if Ben really wants to take him down and keep the fight on the ground (then again, he'd probably lose a stand-up fight).
Belcher did fine, I'm sure Askren would be the one in control on the ground. Askren isn't some sloppy moron. He is precise and fast and 1 step ahead in all and any grappling exchange with any fighter at 170 and below

I'd like to see Conor trying to play mind games with that inhumanely powerful moron. Also, mazzagatti or yamasaki as the ref pls for a full showdown. Ankles getting ripped off while Conor is tapping furiously and screaming in agony, yamasaki doing nothing but heart signs and smiling. "Fight Conor, or I'll have to stop the fight due to your legs being severely deformed"
tumblr_ne4loyH95W1rrvw81o1_400.jpg

Belcher did fine, I'm sure Askren would be the one in control on the ground. Askren isn't some sloppy moron. He is precise and fast and 1 step ahead in all and any grappling exchange with any fighter at 170 and below

How did Fitch, Shields, Pierce and Branch do??? All very good grapplers and wrestlers. Maybe Askren could do some good stuff on the ground but very good chance get gets tapped. Palhares has problems with strikers but not grapplers, he does very well and doesnt get out grappled. Belcher did ok cause he had the size and power to posture up and land big GNP.

How did Fitch, Shields, Pierce and Branch do??? All very good grapplers and wrestlers. Maybe Askren could do some good stuff on the ground but very good chance get gets tapped. Palhares has problems with strikers but not grapplers, he does very well and doesnt get out grappled. Belcher did ok cause he had the size and power to posture up and land big GNP.
Ben's functional strength when tied up with someone isn't the same as Fitch. Ben is elite in both styles of wrestling, free and folk, and also has his own unique spin. Its how he got his nickname (not his hair despite what most casual viewers would think.) He would smash Paul and make it look easy. I've been wrong before, but id happily put my money where my mouth is on this matchup

Ben's functional strength when tied up with someone isn't the same as Fitch. Ben is elite in both styles of wrestling, free and folk, and also has his own unique spin. Its how he got his nickname (not his hair despite what most casual viewers would think.) He would smash Paul and make it look easy. I've been wrong before, but id happily put my money where my mouth is on this matchup

As I said...he could do some good stuff on the ground in this fight, but good chance he would get subbed. Ben isn't really a finisher on the ground and not much of a submission threat. A fight like that favors Palhares IMO when he's got time to set up the subs. And I would favor Palhares standing as well, everyone would think this is a grappling match.

Not very long. But seriously?? Wtf??

As I said...he could do some good stuff on the ground in this fight, but good chance he would get subbed. Ben isn't really a finisher on the ground and not much of a submission threat. A fight like that favors Palhares IMO when he's got time to set up the subs. And I would favor Palhares standing as well, everyone would think this is a grappling match.
I suppose we just don't agree on this, and that's ok bro. Unfortunately we will never know because it will never be booked. You're a good poster so no need to argue a fight result we will never get to see

Based on what? Belcher was a lot bigger than Askren and pounded Palhares out. At WW, prime Palhares was a monster. He tore through a bunch of guys (Pierce, Fitch, Shields, etc.). The only way anyone beat him was to KO him standing. Askren hasn't faced anyone close to his level of submissions, especially leg locks.

Back