Conor vs. the winner of Canelo vs. GGG!

You cannot even call that an amateur mistake because an amateur boxer would have more common sense and corrected such a ridiculous waste of energy and time.

sprint forward 4--5 feet and then try a sharp cut to my right and throw my left - that'll surprise floyd.

Meanwhile floyd watches him sprint forward, pivots, throws his punch and slips conor's.

So a pointless wasted of energy and you got punched in the face to boot.

<{cruzshake}><{nope}>

Exactly. Conor's absurd statement of boxers not having great movement and being "stuck in the mud" is too stupid for words. Boxers are just extremely efficient with their motion, and don't run around like idiots for no reason.

Some MMA fans are a bit naive in what constitutes great movement. They think moving around for no reason is "great movement" when in fact it's just "movement", and movement for the sake of it.

Great movement is doing the bare minimum to avoid a punch, or catch someone, cut someone off, and always be in position to land a shot.

Like Floyd above, to be able to change direction so quickly and efficiently and land a punch, that's great movement.

But Canelo and Gennady do and both hit a hell of a lot harder than Floyd and if floyd is giving this fool brain damage and putting him on the shelf for 2 months both guys would flat line that fool.

Your sarcasm radar

It wasn't working hehe

Lulz for anyone who believes Conor will be coming anywhere near GGG or Canelo. You think Uncle Dana wants Conor to die?

Legitimate question to the people making these ridiculous threads....

Are you guys wanting to see Conor potentially get killed in the ring?

I hope he never gets into a ring with Canelo or GGG....
We just want the reference to look away for a min
Now that is a fight that I want to see. Just an elite boxer in his prime, same weight as McGregor, decapitating him on live television.
I agree. There should be no frauds in the combat world. Conor is one of them. !!

Back