Conor vs. the winner of Canelo vs. GGG!

Conor would spark both of them inside 1, they don't have the defensive genius of Mayweather or a little rat Paulie to tell them his gameplan, WAR MCGREGOR

In all my years on Sherdog, I've rarely seen a more stupid post.

That says a lot, by the way.

I mean that looks funny but you gotta feel for that guy. Yup he quit but at least he didn't pretend with it. He was a scared man and he was honest about it. GGG's punches are like a truck, he just got hit with a body shot and he knows he's not going to survive a couple more of those. A real "hits like a truck". Not like Conor's pretend truck. When Dana said Conor hits like a truck, he actually meant that Conor hit like a fuck.

I don't mind an honest quitter like the guy above. Conor on the other hand quits like a fuck. With Diaz he panic wrestled then gave up his back to quit and then pretended like he never quit. Same with Floyd. He quit like a bitch and then told the ref "too oily ref, you stopped it too oily".
Yep, conor is full of shit. And full of snot apparently.
GSyloh7.jpg

#conordamagedgoods

Some light pad work from Canelo. Conor has nothing to fear.

And LOL at the bum conor having anything to say about Gennady or Canelo before his embarrassment at the hand of old ass retired floyd.

And LOL at the bum conor having anything to say about Gennady or Canelo before his embarrassment at the hand of old ass retired floyd.

Do you remember when he said Canelo needs to work on his movement? Yeah, what Canelo needs is some next level, Ido Portal "neo movement".

conor-gif-nice-min-gif.268449

{<jordan}
giphy.gif

When you're getting repeatedly hurt, being held up by the ropes on multiple occasions and having to rely on a referee to stop a forty year old retiree with arthritic hands, over twenty pounds lighter and with one legitimate stoppage in twelve years, from knocking you into a living death....it's probably best you don't share a ring with any half decent puncher in or around your weight class.

GGG would be done in one, he has no head movement at all.

Conor can't bust a grape. As soon as you put him near somebody who can actually punch, he looks embarrassingly inept and a little bit uncoordinated. Like a kid shooting a basketball for the first time.

GGG's head movement makes anybody in the UFC look like ridiculous.

gggbckk0d.gif

Conor can't bust a grape. As soon as you put him near somebody who can actually punch, he looks embarrassingly inept and a little bit uncoordinated. Like a kid shooting a basketball for the first time.

GGG's head movement makes anybody in the UFC look like ridiculous.

gggbckk0d.gif
Conor would annihilate the entity known as "GGG." Even Mayweather got beautifully slipped and countered. "GGG" possesses not the cunning nor the ability to withstand Conor's judicious offense. Mayweather is the only player in the game of Boxing able to stay on his feet until Conor tires out.

"I am Boxing"

-Kenny Florian
Might as well have been.

Also, fucking hilarious that he get such credit for basically being a walking clown punching bag. And all these false narratives about "moral victories" "I either win or I learn". They bs about his raise from nothing to riches - yeah lets glorify guys who have jobs and quit to go on welfare and live off their gals then just pretend and blow it up to some fairy tale.

You'd think at some point reality would set in and people would praise him for what he is - a good salesman and a decent fighter.

Anyhow

GGG vs Canelo should be a barn burner.

Pads don't hit back

Go for it Conny
But Canelo and Gennady do and both hit a hell of a lot harder than Floyd and if floyd is giving this fool brain damage and putting him on the shelf for 2 months both guys would flat line that fool.

Do you remember when he said Canelo needs to work on his movement? Yeah, what Canelo needs is some next level, Ido Portal "neo movement".

conor-gif-nice-min-gif.268449

You cannot even call that an amateur mistake because an amateur boxer would have more common sense and corrected such a ridiculous waste of energy and time.

sprint forward 4--5 feet and then try a sharp cut to my right and throw my left - that'll surprise floyd.

Meanwhile floyd watches him sprint forward, pivots, throws his punch and slips conor's.

So a pointless wasted of energy and you got punched in the face to boot.

<{cruzshake}><{nope}>

conor will get smoked by either one. no chance. not even a fair fight here.

Back