Conor vs. the winner of Canelo vs. GGG!

Why not? He won't get the rematch against Floyd and this will give Mr. "I am Boxing" the chance to redeem himself. I say let Conor stay in Boxing and lets see how good he really is, after all he did go 10 rds with the GOAT and did land more than Pacqiao....
How old are u?

Conor would spark both of them inside 1, they don't have the defensive genius of Mayweather or a little rat Paulie to tell them his gameplan, WAR MCGREGOR

Conor couldn't spark Canelo's left testicle with his pillow fists. Hilarious how nut huggers still think Conor punches hard. There are some GIRLS in top level boxing who legitimately hit harder than Conor in a fight.

Guys like Can, GGG, and Cotto would completely ignore his shots. No fear whatsoever.

He'd be lucky to get out of the first round.

Guys like Can, GGG, and Cotto would completely ignore his shots. No fear whatsoever.

He'd be lucky to get out of the first round.

He won't make it past 1. If GGG started walking him down he'd be dead inside 2 mins

Absolutely make this fight

ReliableUnrulyBooby.gif

LOL

Conor would spark both of them inside 1, they don't have the defensive genius of Mayweather or a little rat Paulie to tell them his gameplan, WAR MCGREGOR

dont be ridiculous paulie was too concussed to tell floyd anything, his face droops to the left!

ReliableUnrulyBooby.gif

LOL

I mean that looks funny but you gotta feel for that guy. Yup he quit but at least he didn't pretend with it. He was a scared man and he was honest about it. GGG's punches are like a truck, he just got hit with a body shot and he knows he's not going to survive a couple more of those. A real "hits like a truck". Not like Conor's pretend truck. When Dana said Conor hits like a truck, he actually meant that Conor hit like a fuck.

I don't mind an honest quitter like the guy above. Conor on the other hand quits like a fuck. With Diaz he panic wrestled then gave up his back to quit and then pretended like he never quit. Same with Floyd. He quit like a bitch and then told the ref "too oily ref, you stopped it too oily".

ReliableUnrulyBooby.gif

LOL

McGregor would get smoked by any MW boxer at or above the regional level who worked his body.

He has a shitty gas tank, and he doesn't have the power to keep anybody from pressuring him.

I mean that looks funny but you gotta feel for that guy. Yup he quit but at least he didn't pretend with it. He was a scared man and he was honest about it. GGG's punches are like a truck, he just got hit with a body shot and he knows he's not going to survive a couple more of those. A real "hits like a truck". Not like Conor's pretend truck. When Dana said Conor hits like a truck, he actually meant that Conor hit like a fuck.

I don't mind an honest quitter like the guy above. Conor on the other hand quits like a fuck. With Diaz he panic wrestled then gave up his back to quit and then pretended like he never quit. Same with Floyd. He quit like a bitch and then told the ref "too oily ref, you stopped it too oily".
Lemieux fucks him up too.

gzo4vl.gif

How old are u?
What difference would that make? I wanna see Conor vs. other boxers, this freakshow has made me crave other freakshow fights. Plus I like seeing him get beat up, it entertains me.

Conor has paulie malinaggi-esque power for sure

Both men care more about legacy than ko'ing a fucking bum within 2rds.

old floyd put this guy on the shelf for 2 months Gennady or Canelo would fucking ruin his life.

Both men care more about legacy than ko'ing a fucking bum within 2rds.

old floyd put this guy on the shelf for 2 months Gennady or Canelo would fucking ruin his life.
But with GGG we'd get the "Big Drama Show". I wonder if McGregor would do as much shit talking to GGG as he did to Mayweather. Imagine if he did and GGG came into the ring angry.

But with GGG we'd get the "Big Drama Show". I wonder if McGregor would do as much shit talking to GGG as he did to Mayweather. Imagine if he did and GGG came into the ring angry.
Floyd embarrassed him and put conor out of commission for a while. GGG would end his career.

Why not? He won't get the rematch against Floyd and this will give Mr. "I am Boxing" the chance to redeem himself. I say let Conor stay in Boxing and lets see how good he really is, after all he did go 10 rds with the GOAT and did land more than Pacqiao....

Let's do it, I wanna see Conor get killed in the ring too. <JagsKiddingMe>

He'd trash talk both - I think Canelo would do more trash talking back (in bizarro world where this would happen) but both would go in there, work off their jabs and put conor out within a round.

but it would again be a moral victory...lol

Back