Conor vs Pac coming soon, who ya got?

I hope the world ends before this can happen.

Last edited:
I thought about buying May-Mac, but didn’t, but wouldn’t even consider this. How interesting can it be to watch fading champs fight a clueless novice?

As a side note, did the May-Mac PPV figures ever get released / confirmed @Queen B?

Conor doesn't like fighting people he's not bigger than.
I was thinking about this other day. Floyd, Pacquiao and Paulie yet no Canelo or GGG who are closer to conors weight. Surely Canelo vs Conor would do big numbers?

I was thinking about this other day. Floyd, Pacquiao and Paulie yet no Canelo or GGG who are closer to conors weight. Surely Canelo vs Conor would do big numbers?
canelo would do big numbers on conor's face.

alvarez fucking decapitates him in two rounds.

The size difference would be hilarious.

Rocky+III+12.jpg

Will be even more hilarious when Pacquaio knocks the guy who's tree times the size of him.

I rememer when Canelo vacated the WBC belt a bit back Conor said he was ducking Golovkin. Canelo responded saying if Conor wanted to fight they could do it any time and I didn't ever see a response from Conor after.

Someone on the heavies posted, and I agree with: conor vs paq early 2018, conor vs DLH late 2018, conor vs GSP 2019
He would lose all but maybe the GSP fight, but if that did happen, the man could walk away with one hell of a career to talk about.

I thought about buying May-Mac, but didn’t, but wouldn’t even consider this. How interesting can it be to watch fading champs fight a clueless novice?

As a side note, did the May-Mac PPV figures ever get released / confirmed @Queen B?
Confirmed and queenb lol you must be trolling

Conor went life and death with paulie
A faded pac would stop him

I don’t think PAC should fight anymore. He’s shot.

I mean it’s always a good thing to see Conman get beat down, but PAC really doesn’t need any more punches to his Mellon.

I’d rather see fatty De La Hoya... that’s good comedy right there.

Pacquiao destroys Mcgregor, even in his diminished state. I wish Mcgregor challenged Errol Spence or Keith Thurman.

pac kills con, so I want to see a more competitive matchup, like Keith Thurman vs Connor or Errol Spence vs Conor

pacquiao will smash.

Back