Conor vs Nick Diaz

Conor has a chance against nick. I'm not one of those that say nick will slaughter him. Yeah Conor gassed at welterweight but I still give him a chance. You can defo fuck these Diaz boys faces up and have them leaking.

Conor has a chance against nick. I'm not one of those that say nick will slaughter him. Yeah Conor gassed at welterweight but I still give him a chance. You can defo fuck these Diaz boys faces up and have them leaking.
When have you ever seen Nick leak horribly against a former featherweight?

When have you ever seen Nick leak horribly against a former featherweight?

I'm talking in general, not against a former featherweight. Go see his fight against silva, does nick look like a middleweight ?? Even at welterweight he never looked massive. Conor looks more bulky than him at welterweight

I'm talking in general, not against a former featherweight. Go see his fight against silva, does nick look like a middleweight ?? Even at welterweight he never looked massive. Conor looks more bulky than him at welterweight
Did you just compare Conor to Anderson?

Did you just compare Conor to Anderson?

No I'm just saying even though nick fought in WW/MW, he doesn't have a bulky body that gives him a size advantage. Conor can hit him and with success

Wait a minute. Your asking why peoppe asked for further evidence on Nick and not conor who had a literal video of him committing his crime? Your actually asking this ?????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back